Question, how long do gains from peds last?

NobodyNothing

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was thinking about fighters who have popped. I want to know how long the gains last. I was thinking about Vitor, and looking at the time it took him to shrink back to human size. But he also has a legitimate testosterone issue. So, his case may not be the best measure.

So, does a one year suspension, given that the drugs are stopped, erase all the gains? Two years?

I guess we would have to address a few of the benifits of peds.

1 the actual muscle mass gained
2 the ability to take more damage in a fight
3 the ability to train harder, longer and more often

Anyone? Anyone?

Forever

It's a fact that i changes the cells, it improves it for a long time

This isnt true usually. The ability to take more damage with PEDs than without is usually mental..

There may be PEDS that could help, but still.

Permanent changes have been documented in former East German Olympic athletes.

If they last longer than 4 hours, contact a doctor immediately.

This isnt true usually. The ability to take more damage with PEDs than without is usually mental..

Bone density and monster neck muscles can both make you harder to KO, and PEDs can help with both.

I mean, nothing is a guarantee but yeah, the same guy on PEDs can probably take more punishment than off of them.

Most of the muscle mass generally stays, especially if the athlete is young.

As a general rule muscle mass doesnt go away easily for a young active and healthy male. You have to starve it off or not use it at all for a prolonged period of time.

Simply injecting steroids and not working out or doing anything has been shown to improve strength. This gain wouldn't last. Now if you use it while you work out those gains do last. For a long long time like any other natural gain you would have.

Last time I juiced was 2012 and I'm still flexing these gains on a daily basis

Look at dudes that got on hgh to broaden their frames. That shit permanently changed them

I've seen some people say higher test makes the body produce more adrenaline which numbs you from pain, which is true

Also the body and the brain are more or less one and the same. They work in synergy so you can't chalk it up to mere psychology
Studies have proven that a persons mind can set off reactions in their body and vice versa. So if you're on some shit that turns your body into steel it only makes sense that it could have similar effects for the mind

I was thinking about fighters who have popped. I want to know how long the gains last. I was thinking about Vitor, and looking at the time it took him to shrink back to human size. But he also has a legitimate testosterone issue. So, his case may not be the best measure.

So, does a one year suspension, given that the drugs are stopped, erase all the gains? Two years?

Anyone? Anyone?

The gains don't last long at all unless you continue to work hard and maintain them.

I've seen it many times with buddies who get on a body building kick juicing and working out hard for a month or so until they get gains and lack the discipline to continue working hard. All that show muscle turns into fat pretty quickly

Forever

It's a fact that i changes the cells, it improves it for a long time

There some steroids that you take that you will lose a good chunk of your gains within a few months of coming off of them.

Like tren for example.

Anyone? Anyone?

most all peds allow people to recover faster so a person can work out more offen and harder so that how it helps a person get bigger.

Back