Question, how long do gains from peds last?

I was thinking about fighters who have popped. I want to know how long the gains last. I was thinking about Vitor, and looking at the time it took him to shrink back to human size. But he also has a legitimate testosterone issue. So, his case may not be the best measure.

So, does a one year suspension, given that the drugs are stopped, erase all the gains? Two years?

I guess we would have to address a few of the benifits of peds.

1 the actual muscle mass gained
2 the ability to take more damage in a fight
3 the ability to train harder, longer and more often

Anyone? Anyone?
3 -6 mo. Some physical changes are permanent like the shrinking of the testicles , or in the case of females lowered voice, but any muscle mass or strength advantages are gone pretty quick .

3 -6 mo. Some physical changes are permanent like the shrinking of the testicles.

That isn't permanent at all. If you do proper pct your balls are back to normal in a few weeks.

That isn't permanent at all. If you do proper pct your balls are back to normal in a few weeks.
Depends on the steroid. That’s the thing there are many different kinds

Why would you ask that in the heavies?

Depends on the steroid. That’s the thing there are many different kinds

What ones are you thinking of? Because that isn't the case with test, tren, winstrol, deca, boldenone or dianabol. Which are most of the common ones. They all have sides which range from mild to severe but a permanent change to your testicle size isn't one of them.

What ones are you thinking of? Because that isn't the case with test, tren, winstrol, deca, boldenone or dianabol. Which are most of the common ones. They all have sides which range from mild to severe but a permanent change to your testicle size isn't one of them.
Depends on how long you use them. Long term use yes, it is.

Everyone I’ve known starts shrinking immediately and inevitably all the way back to their natural physical ceiling.

Depends on the "roids" but some shit changes your body composition for life.. especially if your on em hella early

I've taken different types of peds on and off, done a few prohormone cycles, couple of injectable ones, sarms, peptides, I'm no bodybuilder or meat heat this has spanned on and off over ten years.

What I found was the harsher the compound the greater your gains were but inevitably the more fucked your body was when coming off, same with cycle length. For example I went a little overboard on cycle length taking testosterone, not dosages just length and when I came off my body was shot to shit, couldn't get it up for a room of free hookers, and that's after taking a good PCT, so a fighter doing TRT for as long as they did its not wonder they looked like shit coming off.
Prohormones - killed your joints, back pumps, and lost most of anything gained almost instantly.
Sarms (ostarine) - keeps you lean and I didn't really loose anything, took it in conjunction with a ghrp and my joints and body never felt better, whereas on most steroids you have aches and pains.

So to answer it depends on the compound, some sarms barely shut you down and increase bone density and help with injuries so that sort of drug is amazing for fighters.

Last edited:
Bone density and monster neck muscles can both make you harder to KO, and PEDs can help with both.

I mean, nothing is a guarantee but yeah, the same guy on PEDs can probably take more punishment than off of them.
When it comes to bone density the majority of steroids actually have the opposite effect, they increase protein synthesis yet destroy your bodies collagen levels, so you look like a god on the outside but your tendons, ligaments etc are ruined, it's why oldschool body builders walk round in their 50s ike they're about to shatter, sarms were designed to counter this though and increase bone mineral density.

HGH though that's a different story.

I hope the cash advance on your life was worth it.

Not necessarily true. It's the guys who overused or overdosed or double or triple stacked, along with diuretic use who had serious health effects.

Forever.

ESCPECIALLY IN WOMEN, THE CHANGES ARE PERMANENT AND MUCH MORE PRONOUNCED.

Its fucking disgusting that Cyborg still gets to beat up women.

Back