What's next for Tyron Woodley after he disposes of Colby Covington?

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Should he move up to middleweight and fight Whittaker (or Romero, or maybe Weidman)?

"SuperFight" with GSP or Diaz?

Put a beating on Colin McCracken?

Outclass another WW contender?

Tyron-Woodley-Colby-Covington.png

What's next for Tygoat after he finishes this bum?

Wake up in the middle of the octagon with Colby's ugly mug staring right at him, belt around his waist and saying some cringey ass borderline racist shit to Rogan as the new undisputed WW champion.

Colby will beat him and Tyron Woodlame will make it about race and be a sore loser.

Probably Usman, I really hope Woodley rids us of those two boring dudes.

Till vs Usman winner makes a lot of sense if GSP is too scared to fight him.

Usman, Till (if he stays at 170), maybe Ponz, there are a few contenders that are nearing a title shot. I would like to see GSP challenge him, but that seems unlikely.

He should ruin Colby so that will be nice.

18 months of talk of pending surgeries and youtube videos about video games.

Hopefully MW. WW has gotten stale with him as champ. He's a helluva fighter, but can anyone honestly say they're excited to see his next fight?

A fight vs. Bobby Knuckles actually would get me excited and honestly, it's a very winnable fight for Woodley. Bobby has already shown a weakness vs. guys who can explode in quickly with big time power. Woodley can do that and he's not 40 years old and gassed out after three minutes of fighting.

Hopefully MW. WW has gotten stale with him as champ. He's a helluva fighter, but can anyone honestly say they're excited to see his next fight?

A fight vs. Bobby Knuckles actually would get me excited and honestly, it's a very winnable fight for Woodley. Bobby has already shown a weakness vs. guys who can explode in quickly with big time power. Woodley can do that and he's not 40 years old and gassed out after three minutes of fighting.
Hes boring as fuck personality sucks and obviously racist and beneficiary of favorable matchups. Him being champ still is mind boggling

Should he move up to middleweight and fight Whittaker (or Romero, or maybe Weidman)?

is this a serious question. the only reason he not fight Colby is if Colby is to hurt to fight any time soon.

Hes boring as fuck personality sucks and obviously racist and beneficiary of favorable matchups. Him being champ still is mind boggling

I honestly thought he lost both of those Wonderboy fights, but they were far too close to call them a robbery either way.

Hes also a few inches shorter than Yoel, Woodley would get ktfo.

Hes also a few inches shorter than Yoel, Woodley would get ktfo.

I bet Woodley and Romero are very close in height. There definitely isn't "a few inches" difference between them. Romero is just thick as fuck. I definitely call bullshit on Romero's listed 5'11" height. Not a chance.

Any word on when his rap album comes out? Maybe he drops it the day after KOing Colby for maximum exposure.

Nah, but word is he's gonna call it 'straight out of Ferguson' or 'Enter the Octogon: 8 sides'.

If he beats Colby then I think Tyron deserves another one-year break.

He's way too small for middleweight.

I hope he does what he said he would do ...

he said he would start taking out MW's and challenge for the strap

Back