War Machine Tweet From May 2018

The White Mamba

"Cold Stone Steve Austin" - Mike Goldberg
@Blue
Reaction score
This might be old news by now but has anyone seen this tweet War Machine put out this past May? I know he's in jail and what not but I randomly came across this and thought it was interesting. Also, don't get me wrong the guys a piece of shit.

YSK9RA0.png

97903462012ac423b6d9711b5c59ccce5ab31f806a1d4936436e78064f756b5f1496b863.jpg

Meh. Bashed a female and nearly killed her...... whatever bruh

Apparently they don't allow paragraphs in jail..

I question his sincerity because he spelled Christ with a lower case 'c'. By the way, I could have sworn he had committed suicide. I guess the Mandela effect has struck again.

Hard to feel sorry for someone in prison with a legal name like War Machine.

Dude is snitching lol. No sympathy for the woman beater.

Guy who beat the fuck out of a woman now scared of getting beat the fuck up by other Guys. Do not care.

I'm organizing a coalition this week. Don't worry, scumbag. We're all looking out for you.

bork1}

Wastelanded. Right where War Machine belongs...

The state pays the guards shit so he's prob right, I highly doubt they give a fuck if someone gets stabbed in there. As long as it's not them.

Why does this fuck have internet access?

If war machine is still alive and tweeting from jail the system is failing

"These animals need to be locked down"

At least he got one thing right in his life.

The state pays the guards shit so he's prob right, I highly doubt they give a fuck if someone gets stabbed in there. As long as it's not them.
Our prison systems are an absolute mess. The sad thing that no one wants to force themselves to do is empathize and understand that most of these guys never had a shot: born in to violent crack and dope households and surrounded by other extremely impoverished and violent individuals from the start. I don't have sympathy for War Machine's actions, but I can feel for a kid that held his dying father and had a junkie Mother. This is also why I feel the anger should be pointed at the social engineers that reward welfare moms for having babies they can not take care of and give less incentives to the people that should be breeding and are not. It is just a terrible situation that is seemingly hopeless.

What did you think prison was going to be like? A long vacation on the beach? Maybe you're locked down like an animal because you are one? I totally agree that the 'rehabilitation' claim is a bit of a facade but all the more reason to live a decent life. I don't need to experience prison to realize I don't want to be in there.

Back