War Machine Tweet From May 2018

Our prison systems are an absolute mess. The sad thing that no one wants to force themselves to do is empathize and understand that most of these guys never had a shot: born in to violent crack and dope households and surrounded by other extremely impoverished and violent individuals from the start. I don't have sympathy for War Machine's actions, but I can feel for a kid that held his dying father and had a junkie Mother. This is also why I feel the anger should be pointed at the social engineers that reward welfare moms for having babies they can not take care of and give less incentives to the people that should be breeding and are not. It is just a terrible situation that is seemingly hopeless.

I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, you are not supporting War Machine. But this is absolutely true. War Machine might not be those kids that grew up in those extreme situations. But he snapped for a reason. Genetics and life experience. I know many mma fighters had rough upbringing.
He certainly deserves to be in there, but he doesn't deserve to die. That is not what the prison system is for. The prisons in the states are some of the worst in the developed world. And prisons like those turn thugs and druggies into hardened killers by the time they get back into the real world. Nothing against the states, but I agree they really have to work on their prison system.

So prison is not some holiday resort? I guess you shouldn't be a criminal and a woman beater than.

No sympathy from me.

Our prison systems are an absolute mess. The sad thing that no one wants to force themselves to do is empathize and understand that most of these guys never had a shot: born in to violent crack and dope households and surrounded by other extremely impoverished and violent individuals from the start. I don't have sympathy for War Machine's actions, but I can feel for a kid that held his dying father and had a junkie Mother. This is also why I feel the anger should be pointed at the social engineers that reward welfare moms for having babies they can not take care of and give less incentives to the people that should be breeding and are not. It is just a terrible situation that is seemingly hopeless.

While I don't care much for what happens to violent criminals in prison, your statement is pretty accurate.

Though I understand and sympathize a bit, I don't care enough because of the criminals' victims who are more forgotten and treated worse than these animals.

So basically, yeah, be nice if some reform can come around, but if not, oh well, I'm going to watch some UFC fights.

We have human rights for a reason.. people in power shouldn't facilitate prisoners getting murdered in jail, as much as we might want that.

Back