Card Is Stacked

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score
35671447_585359521849743_2698376902371966976_n.jpg

Card is weak af but as an Aussie and Melbournian I'm a Jake Matthews fan and am also always excited to see Pedro fight.
Got mad respect for Cowboy too but he is on the downhill side of his career so I was wondering if anyone had any fight that really piqued their interest on this card?

Will watch without a doubt.

No real standouts, but that doesn't necessarily dictate how good the scraps will be.

Will turn out better than most of the cards yall say are stacked

Jessica Rose-Clark vs Jessica Eye in the main card ? Please btw Very exicted for Cowboy-Edwards and Perdo-OSP

Whenever playboy ishihara fights, I tune in to watch.

Not bad... Pumped to see if Tyson Pedro is the future.

St.preux/ pedro
Clark / Eye

....though, ANOTHER watered down UFC card.- with their roster, UNACCEPTABLE but we have no choice but to except

Is this strictly on FP? It’s says “exclusive FP Prelims” but then doesn’t mention the main card?

Forgot this was coming up this weekend, and I spend hours per day on here and live in Singapore lol.

Weak card.
/Global fucking domination
/Bigger than soccer

Guess they won't really be doing a follow the fighters behind the scenes for this here card. I love watching those episodes they put out for the PPVs... I really look forward to them during the week.

It’s free and I love watching MMA so I’ll gladly partake.

Edwards and Pedro are my heavy bets, crossing my fingers.

Edwards and Pedro are my heavy bets, crossing my fingers.

It's a brave call on Pedro, OSP is such an athlete but Pedro does have decent stand up and good ground game so I'm hoping he can prove he's top tier too.

It's weak, but I'll enjoy it all. Schnell/Inoue could be a fun grappling match. OSP/Pedro is very intriguing and has serious implications, like Cowboy/Edwards.

Never heard about these people. Who are they?
On the prelims, Petr Yan, Yadong Song, Xiaonan Yan, Jake Matthews and Naoki Inoue are the good fighters, worth watching. Main card you should know'em all, maybe not Abe, but he's just a recovery fight for The Leech.

Back