What a freaking horrible fight

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was a disgrace, honestly.
These guys are supposed to be the top guys in the WW division? LMAO

Imagine what guys like GSP or Usman or Woodley or RDA would do to Till.
Nobody deserved to win this, neither Till nor Wonderboy. Both are overrated as fuck.

Never wanna see Wonderboy fight again, and Till obviously gets destroyed by all the wrestlers at WW if even Wonderboy was able to take him down.

Hopefully the winner of RDA vs Colby gets the title-shot instead of Till.

Last edited:
These guys are supposed to be the top guys in the WW division? LMAO

Shit like this can happen when two great strikers fight each other. They shut each other down. Just like in any other sport.

And yes, they are the top guys of their division.

And yes, they are the top guys of their division.

Do you think Till has a chance against Woodley? Or Usman?
I just don't see it.

Just to let you know the reality, son. Since you're too stupid to understand it yourself.

lol why so hostile? You sound real frustrated. Just ignore the thread if you don't like it and spare me your childish insults because I chose to share my opinion on a discussion forum. I rarely make threads.

lol why so hostile? You sound real frustrated. Just ignore the thread if you don't like it.

Indeed, your stupidity frustrated me. What can I say, I like intelligence.

Yea, and you're a day late for this reaction lol

Yeah it was a massive letdown. There's a fine line between technical and patient and flat-out boring, and this fight crossed that line unfortunately. Both guys were too afraid of the other's power to commit to anything. Really hard to score, I have no issue with Till getting the win for coming forward the entire fight.

I have no issue with Till getting the win for coming forward the entire fight.

Me neither, actually. But I just don't want Till to get a title-shot after this performance and beating Cowboy.
Hope RDA gets it with a win over Colby.

Do you think Till has a chance against Woodley? Or Usman?
I just don't see it.

A great wrestler would give Till problems yea. But we shouldn't ignore the problems Till can give them either. I'm not sold on Usman yet so yes I think Till has a great chance of beating him. Woodley is a different story though but the future is looking bright for Till. As long as he keeps working on his wrestling he's a problem for anyone in the division.

A great wrestler would give Till problems yea. But we shouldn't ignore the problems Till can give them either. I'm not sold on Usman yet so yes I think Till has a great chance of beating him. Woodley is a different story though but the future is looking bright for Till. As long as he keeps working on his wrestling he's a problem for anyone in the division.

Your assessment might be more unbiased than mine, I gotta admit I'm not really fond of Dern Till.
I still don't see him holding up against decent wrestlers or pressure fighters like Ponzinibbio (Till struggled against Dalby, who used a lot of pressure).
I was really impressed by his cardio, though. I thought he was gonna gas.

I also think he will get forced up to MW, he only has to miss weight one more time and then they have to move him up.
But him moving to MW would open up the possibility of Till vs Adesanya, which would be a great fight.

Who do you wanna see him fight next?

Your assessment might be more unbiased than mine, I gotta admit I'm not really fond of Dern Till.
I still don't see him holding up against decent wrestlers or pressure fighters like Ponzinibbio (Till struggled against Dalby, who used a lot of pressure).
I was really impressed by his cardio, though. I thought he was gonna gas.

I also think he will get forced up to MW, he only has to miss weight one more time and then they have to move him up.
But him moving to MW would open up the possibility of Till vs Adesanya, which would be a great fight.

Who do you wanna see him fight next?

If he wants to stay at WW he needs to show that he consistently can make the weight without any trouble so I don't think they should put him anywhere near a number #1 contender fight just yet, even though that probably was the plan when they made this fight with WB.

Have him fight one or two more guys around the top 10 and continue to build him up. Carlos Condit wants to fight again, that could be fun. He's not ranked in top 10 currently but he can still be dangerous and it's still a good win on paper for the young fighters.

I enjoyed the fight personally. only in hindsight was it a bit disappointing. One well timed, well placed shot could have ended it at any time. Anderson and Machida had a few dull fights, but they also have 2 of the best highlight reels in the sport as does Wonderboy (Till to a lesser extent, but he has the potential) and if you're not on the edge of your seat when they're fighting, there's something wrong with you.

I'll take a fight with Thompson or Till in it any day over Usman.

I hate when the fighters raise their hands averytime their opponent tries to land something or when they're landing something. It's stupid.

Yes, I'm looking at you, Till.

Thompson fought like he always fought, Till tried to pressure but Thompson was running, and while its boring its effective, hard to fight someone who wont engage to fight. Thankfully the right decision was made, win or defeat everyone has a stinker against Thompson.

Back