Starting to think MVP exists in whatever is beyond the matrix.

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The first I remember hearing about Michael Venom Page was when he just started MMA and was thought to be the only human with a comparable mastering of movement like Matrix Anderson had back in the day. MVP was unproven in MMA at the time.

Fast forward a couple years, and DAMN... MVP seems to not even need the Matrix, he just bypasses it. I don't know where he gets his powers, whether it's the Astral Plane, Neverneverland, or
Santa's Workshop, But all things said, Page is a next level fighter and a bad bad dude.

Almost as next level as Thomas Almeida or Julio Cesar, only older. :D

the guy has fought literally no one

also wroum forng

Wrong forum

And as I said before, let’s see him fight a top 200 fighter before you get too excited lol

Wrong forum and he is fighting guys tailored to his style.

ceaX1TW.gif

Easy to look good when you don’t fight real competition

Didn’t look “beyond the matrix” when he fought Gonzalez and he’s not even that good a fighter

*Posted in this forum to compare "The Matrix" which was mainly a UFC phenomena with MVP Neverneverland.

Gonzalez is the only fighter he fought that is both similar in size and a good fighter in his relative prime. He barely won a decision.

The first I remember hearing about Michael Venom Page was when he just started MMA and was thought to be the only human with a comparable mastering of movement like Matrix Anderson had back in the day. MVP was unproven in MMA at the time.

Fast forward a couple years, and DAMN... MVP seems to not even need the Matrix, he just bypasses it. I don't know where he gets his powers, whether it's the Astral Plane, Neverneverland, or
Santa's Workshop, But all things said, Page is a next level fighter and a bad bad dude.

He is fighting dudes that are not even top 10 UFC level guys. Somewhat basic level in comparison (i get they are skilled, trained, tough, but fighting is harsh and the higher levels are very punishing, especially to a guy like him) With that said, yes he has skills,and yes hes cool, and yes he has style and matrix fun stuff, no denying that.. but hes dancing around dudes not on his level, what Silva did was way more impressive.

MVP vs Adesanya.

Book it, Baldfather!

Nah, he only looks good cause his competition sucks. Imagine how good an average NBA player would look against some average college players. Same thing.

Gonzalez is the only fighter he fought that is both similar in size and a good fighter in his relative prime. He barely won a decision.
"Gonzalez is the only fighter he fought that is both similar in size"

?

Yes he is next level at avoiding decent competetion

"The Matrix" Is one of the greatest UFC legends of all time, hence a UFC topic, please move thread back to the correct forum.

As much as I detest MVP, Rickels facing off with his heart snatching gimmick then quitting had me trying to bury my head it was so painful to watch.

Back