Till is screwed

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Till and thought for sure he would beat Wonderboy before this weight deal. But now he's done. And he brought it on himself. There is no way he wins this now.

He has to weigh in at 188 tommarow at 1PM. He has said he usually blows up to 200 after rehydration. This means he's going to sleep tonight partially weight cut, dehydrated, and will stay dehydrated until 1PM. This is EXTREMELY unhealthy and honestly horrible the commission would make this happen.

I'm NOT defending till, but what I'm saying is this is an extreme health hazard. If he even makes the 188 tommarow, his brain won't have enough time to rehydrate by fight time and he is going to get severely concussed easily because of this. Fight should just be canceled tbh. This is how deaths can happen.

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of Till and thought for sure he would beat Wonderboy before this weight deal. But now he's done. And he brought it on himself. There is no way he wins this now.

He has to weigh in at 188 tommarow at 1PM. He has said he usually blows up to 200 after rehydration. This means he's going to sleep tonight partially weight cut, dehydrated, and will stay dehydrated until 1PM. This is EXTREMELY unhealthy and honestly horrible the commission would make this happen.

I'm NOT defending till, but what I'm saying is this is an extreme health hazord. If he even makes the 188 tommarow, his brain won't have enough time to rehydrate by fight time and he is going to get severely concussed easily because of this. Fight should just be canceled tbh. This is how deaths can happen.
Till fucked up. But the fight should be called off...it's not safe to let him fight dehydrated.

Brought it on himself.

Mandated weights at the fight should be an official thing. If you're too much of a fucking fatass slacker to make weight you should pay.

His only hope is to rehydrate in the few hours between the 1pm weigh in tomorrow afternoon, and the main event. He's gonna be looking for that early finish.

He missed weight twice within a certain amount of time so he should have to fight at the next highest weight class for a minimum of twice before being allowed to try to make 170 again

I am with you on this. I think this stipulation will affect him badly during the fight both mentally and physically.

Let him get crushed

Learn a lesson with that funky redcoat Brazilian accent

I’m a fan too

Wanted him to beat wonderboy bad after he let me down vs woodley

so far every fighter that has missed weight has won their match.

"Health hazord"?! Really?? You didn't look at that and think something wasn't right????

Agree with every comment that he brought it on himself.

Guy openly boasts about being a LHW that cuts to WW.

That being said, I would not be shocked if Till wins. He has the power and skill-set to make things interesting, even with a shitty weight cut.

Rooting for WB, but this fight is a pick-em for me.

I'm NOT defending till, but what I'm saying is this is an extreme health hazord. If he even makes the 188 tommarow, his brain won't have enough time to rehydrate by fight time and he is going to get severely concussed easily because of this. Fight should just be canceled tbh. This is how deaths can happen.

Dan Hardy said he’s been around Darren Till this week and noticed all the women fancy him so I guess you’re right

Agree with every comment that he brought it on himself.

Guy openly boasts about being a LHW that cuts to WW.

That being said, I would not be shocked if Till wins. He has the power and skill-set to make things interesting, even with a shitty weight cut.

Rooting for WB, but this fight is a pick-em for me.
I'm not disputing that. I completely agree he brought this on himself and should be FORCED to move to 185. What I'm saying is this is extremely bad for his health and a dangerous situation. Fight should be called off and all the money goes to Wonderboy.

I'm not disputing that. I completely agree he brought this on himself and should be FORCED to move to 185. What I'm saying is this is extremely bad for his health and a dangerous situation. Fight should be called off and all the money goes to Wonderboy.

Can't argue there - Guy nearly died his LAST weight cut.

By his own admission, he is a LHW.

Till should come in at 220 and just bulldoze WB.

I'm NOT defending till, but what I'm saying is this is an extreme health hazard. If he even makes the 188 tommarow, his brain won't have enough time to rehydrate by fight time and he is going to get severely concussed easily because of this. Fight should just be canceled tbh. This is how deaths can happen.

No he does not recover 30 pounds in one night.

Come on, 188 means he regained 18 pounds...that's ok in my book.

He'll be able to recover a bit more and he'll be around 195 in the fight

Anybody know if odds have tipped at all on either side?

No he does not recover 30 pounds in one night.

Come on, 188 means he regained 18 pounds...that's ok in my book.

He'll be able to recover a bit more and he'll be around 195 in the fight

I dont think he will be 100% though. He was 174 so he can regain 14 pounds. If he eats 4 pounds of food. That leaves 10 pounds of fluid. So he can re-hydrate 160 ounces worth of fluid or 5 liters. Considering the fact that he probably cut 25/30 pounds which is 11/13 Liters. Means he will still be half depleted at the very least. I also read that most fighters can rehydrate about 1 liter per hour. So after he hits the scales later today, he will basically still be rehydrating heavily leading up to the fight. Its gonna throw off all kinds of preparations, and I doubt he will feel like his usual self getting into the cage.

The fact that he called Wonderboy out the way he did, just makes him look bad. And on his home turf!

Back