Khabib would destroy GSP at 155

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

GSP is too damn old now. He's 37 and does not have the gas tank to compete with champs. He hasn't ever cut to 155 either.

I see GSP winning early but Khabib will eventually take him down and there is no chance GSP survives his GnP.

27-0

giphy.gif

GSP is too damn old now. He's 37 and does not have the gas tank to compete with champs. He hasn't ever cut to 155 either.

I see GSP winning early but Khabib will eventually take him down and there is no chance GSP survives his GnP.

27-0

Mark my words.

GSP will NEVER agree to fight Khabib at 155.

No argument that Khabib is one of the best wrestlers in the UFC, but GSP has amazing mma wrestling and timing. His gas tank at 185 is no indication of what his gas tank would be at 155.

27-0
Trolls gonna troll

He is asking for the fight. So is Khabib. It will happen.
Not saying he's right but GSP didn't ask for it tho. When asked by Rogan, GSP said Khabib needs to beat someone like Conor first.

I say there is a 50% chance. It all defends on how things unfold at LW. It's still a long way down the road. A year at least.

I'm sure everyone (UFC) is hoping Connor will beat Khabib so GSP can fight him for the belt. I get the impression he's waiting for that to finish up before making a decision.

Nope. One dimensional fighters have no chance against GSP, especially LWs. He will exploit their weakness. In Khabib's case, that means keep the fight standing and pick him apart. He did it to Fitch, Koscheck, Shields, WW wrestlers who were all bigger than Khabib. He can easily do it to a LW wrestler. Khabib struggled with Gleison....

27-0

Congratulations!!! You just won the "Dumbest Fucking Poster of the Day" award. Go pick up your left sock collection and ticket for the short bus in the round corner.

Back