Khabib would destroy GSP at 155

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Nope. One dimensional fighters have no chance against GSP, especially LWs. He will exploit their weakness. In Khabib's case, that means keep the fight standing and pick him apart. He did it to Fitch, Koscheck, Shields, WW wrestlers who were all bigger than Khabib. He can easily do it to a LW wrestler. Khabib struggled with Gleison....
Lol at still bringing up tibau who is literally bigger than gsp up

Not to mention the fact that he was probably doped to the gills for the entirety of his pre-USADA UFC run.

I'm not so sure about that. It wouldn't be surprising to find that their wrestling cancels out one another and it becomes a standing battle. Which undoubtedly, GSP wins. I will say aging GSP worries me a bit. He's been in some battles. You really never know when that A-level athlete clocks' time is going to run out. And it will.

He hasn't cut to 155 before that's true but if I was going to bet money on one of them missing weight it'd definitely be Khabib.

Khabib would fare worse than Koscheck did against Georges either time, most likely.

khabibs liver tapped to the scale....

is normal..

Khabib wouldnt even get a TD. GSP way to athletic and good. Then what? He could beat him standing maybe. Khabib has TD threat which makes his standup good. But I doubt it.

I hope this happens but my money would be on GSP.

And then Khabib's takedown gets stuffed and reversed. Probably a hall of fame level gif.

GSP is too damn old now. He's 37 and does not have the gas tank to compete with champs. He hasn't ever cut to 155 either.

I see GSP winning early but Khabib will eventually take him down and there is no chance GSP survives his GnP.

27-0

After hearing how sick he got before hes last fight I got even more impressed by hes preformance against Bisping. And remember u get more gassed when packing mucles, GSP has leaned out now which gives him more cardio. GSP stand up and grapling looked the best its ever had in the Bisping fight, the sub that ended the fight looked like he was a jui juitsu ace, it was just effortless and efficiant as hell. Khabib gets really sloppy when in rd 4 and 5.

Damn so GSP is smaller than some LWs? That makes his title run at WW so much more impressive.

Both are dominant ground fighters who rarely lost rounds.
But GSP beat guys like Fitch, Shields, Hughes twice, Sherk, Penn twice, Kos twice, Hieron, Trigg.
While Khabib beat only 2 fighters with good ground game: RDA and Tibau.
Also, when it comes to stand-up opponents, GSP wins clearly.

I pick GSP over Khabib.
- better fight IQ
- better game plan
- more experienced
- better opponents
- better stand-up game
- not a muslim

Khabib would destroy GSP at 155

0 / 10

7cOA.gif

Honestly stuff like this is just too funny

{<jordan}

GSP would be too busy taking Khabib down to worry about being taken down.

If he goes to 155 and we still can't get Tony, Conor, Khabib, or him to square off then just cut all four and give it back to Eddie.

Pretend all of this never happened and claim Eddie was payed by mobsters to take a dive.

Make 155 great again.

Lol Tibau stuffed Kebab's TDs

GSP would wreck that little man
Khabib would be denied almost every TD. And on the feet GSP is light years ahead of him. I think that's a damned hard fight for Khabib. I'd have to fairly strongly favour GSP.

Back