Your prediction on Glover vs Latifi?

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
220px-UFC_Fight_Night_Volkan_vs._Shogun.jpg

Glover Teixeira vs Ilir Latifi is happening on July 22nd in Hamburg, Germany.

How do you think their styles will match up?

I feel like their grappling will be neutralized by one another. I could see some clinch work against the fence but I think are both too strong to let it go to the ground, at least in the early going. I believe the fight will be decided in the clinch but moreso in the standup.

I could see either dude landing a bomb on the feet. Latifi is much faster and more explosive these days but Glover still packs power and throws nice combos.

Who do you think wins and how?

Glover-Teixeira-Ilir-Latifi-696x399.jpg

I think Latifi gonna knock him the fuck out.

Should be a good one.

<{JustBleed}>

Latifi by Glover being declined

Latifi has powerful stand up, but he's still no match for Glover standing, methinks. We've also seen he's not such a huge fan of body shots... here's hoping Glover dials in a monster left hook to the leever.

Latifi has powerful stand up, but he's still no match for Glover standing, methinks. We've also seen he's not such a huge fan of body shots... here's hoping Glover dials in a monster left hook to the leever.

True, honestly Ilir's TKO loss to Jan Blachowitz (SP?) was pretty shocking. Still is, probably even more so now than when it happened.

I like Glover in this one. So Latifi is almost guaranteed the win.

Initial thought is Latifi by stoppage within 2 rounds

Hard fight to call. Glover has better fundamentals but is slower. He's also very predictable and limited on the feet but I don't know of illir has the savvy to exploit those habits.

True, honestly Ilir's TKO loss to Jan Blachowitz (SP?) was pretty shocking. Still is, probably even more so now than when it happened.

I don't know man, Jan's on a bit of a roll right now, too. His cardio issues have been addressed (he'll never be the fittest LHW on earth, but it's not the liability it once was) and his stand up is sharp as ever, combined with an underrated ground game. He's got take downs, too! I doubt I'll ever be able to spell his last name correctly, but I gotta respect a ginger Polska.

My only prediction is VIOLENCE and PAIN

Glovers getting ktfo

That's my professional opinion

Outside of exploding in Latifi's lost on the feet. Stands with his feet close together during distance striking, looking to land a big single strike.

Glover's the better striker, but he's been taking some beatings and has slowed down, which mainly shows in slow foot speed and reaction time to incoming strikes.

Could get clipped, but the longer the fight goes the more his technical edge everywhere will show. He's much better on the ground and has pretty good cardio. Glover by late sub is my pick, but Latifi via early KO is an easy pick.

I usually try to avoid taking sides, and enjoy the fights whatever happens.

But come on, it's obvious who needs to get the win.

kuaDFHM.png

Back