Your prediction on Glover vs Latifi?

Glover is better then him everywhere and can match Latiffi power. Durability is an issue for both guys. I will go with the better skilled fighter

Glover is not outwrestlig ilir, so I’ll take ilir by KO

Latifi is a world beater all of a sudden since he landed a fluke punch on OSP's head.
Latifi is very sloppy, Glover is better in every aspect of MMA

Glover’s striking is far better but Latifi has a lot of power and speed. Glover’s chin also doesn’t hold up for much nowadays. Either Latifi will win by vicious KO or Glover will use his size to win by UD and turn Latifi’s face into ground beef. Tough one to pick, likely a very good fight.

Both men hit very hard

glover-ko-bader2.gif

giphy.webp

Volkan wins by KO
Latifi wins by UD

I wish to be the other way around, I would like for Shogun to win, but Shogun has only one decent win in the last 5 years, he is frequently injured and the UFC rules are not in his favour. Also, Glover is getting older and slower.

Glover is damaged goods.

Was already shop worn when he arrived in the UFC.

He'll probably get ko'd.

Latifi should win. But bombs will be thrown, so who knows.

My prediction is that stipe is going to ko dc and when that happens all the insecure fedor fans like you would start to show up and make every excuses you can you imagine to discredit stipe and highball fedor

My prediction is that stipe is going to ko dc and when that happens all the insecure fedor fans like you would start to show up and make every excuses you can you imagine to discredit stipe and highball fedor

Nothing to be insecure about going a decade and 30+ fights undefeated.

You don't know enough about MMA to even stay on topic here so just GTFO this thread.

tumblr_p16cev9m2I1qd4esao1_500.gif

Glover is way past his best days. Latifi is in his prime and will flush Glover for good..

Back