Watchinf Tyron fight makes me hate MMA

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
seriously wtf strip this dude already. He dodges every challange, his fights make GSP look entertaining, and he’s talking and calling shots like he’s earned it. Tyrion owes it to the fans that pay for his ppvs he owes it to the UFC sport to quit and sign his lazy ass to bellator. Give me might mouse over this pathetic scrub any day.

WatchinF?!?

giphy.gif

Colby knocked on his door and Tyron ran to the doctor to get some phoney surgery.

I thoroughly enjoyed it when Tyron said he had surpassed GSP

<45>

Did you see Anderson's fights with Maia and Leites ? Styles make fights.

seriously wtf strip this dude already. He dodges every challange, his fights make GSP look entertaining, and he’s talking and calling shots like he’s earned it. Tyrion owes it to the fans that pay for his ppvs he owes it to the UFC sport to quit and sign his lazy ass to bellator. Give me might mouse over this pathetic scrub any day.
I feel you, but just stop watching him fight, don't put so much energy into being negative. There is a lot of good that MMA still has to offer, just need to pick and choose. It's just a ride man
bill_hicks_its_just_a_ride_by_goodbyeskye.jpg

"his fights make GSP look entertaining"
GSP WAS entertaining, you casual.

But yeah Tyrone sucks, both as a fighter and as a persona.

Dodged every challenge? He's fought nothing but number one contenders then had surgery.

That is reality, facts don't care about your feelings.

Woodley resumè is unreal... Why doesn't he ko them all?
Cos going for finishes means to take risks and to take risks against top fighters is a very big risk.
I find it so odd on sherdog how people let their bias and hypocrisy show at every turn -
Mayweather
Khabib
Gsp
- sherdog loves these guys and will find any argument to lord them even if they decision regularly, miss weight, fight shit contenders or are inactive.
Woodley
Conor
- sherdog hates these guys no matter if they never miss weight, give exciting finishes, fight top contenders or are active as fk.

Sherdog is a funny place.
Filled with hormonal prepubescent twats.

get off Sherdog Thompson , you have a fight with Till coming up

TS has a point...
Woodley is boring as fuck.

Yes, he knocked out Lawler and a couple of other guys...but in those moments between...he is boring as fuck...

He is definetly not on my list of fighters i'm excited to see fight...

He celebrated his victory over Condit, who blew his knee out, like he just won a title...and than sat out so long until Lawler beat everybody else and Woodley was kinda the only guy left...great Job.

His weakness has been exposed alot of times...(just watch the fights with Marquardt, MacDonald, Thompson and even freaking Maia)...and it will happen again

than don't watch it!
plus he is close to one whole year not fighting... so...

Back