Watchinf Tyron fight makes me hate MMA

Yeah his fights typically suck, He's not only the most boring champion we've had in a long while he's also the absolute most unlikable champion in a landslide.
than don't watch it!
plus he is close to one whole year not fighting... so...
Yeah but no one is calling him to be stripped like they did with conor. Of course, they'll come up with excuses for why tyron isn't fighting but last i checked he was up for fighting nate diaz at ufc 211..

So boring
UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

No excitement
tumblr_mz47rqSx6q1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif
I guess you haven't watched his last 5-round fights.

Tyron earned some bonus points with his last appearance on UFC Tonight, seeing as he unexpectedly responded to Kamaru Usman's rather inflammatory call out with open arms, accepting the challenge and welcoming the notion of fighting him.

He's got a PR trainer now and it's working.

TS has a point...
Woodley is boring as fuck.

Yes, he knocked out Lawler and a couple of other guys...but in those moments between...he is boring as fuck...

He is definetly not on my list of fighters i'm excited to see fight...

He celebrated his victory over Condit, who blew his knee out, like he just won a title...and than sat out so long until Lawler beat everybody else and Woodley was kinda the only guy left...great Job.

His weakness has been exposed alot of times...(just watch the fights with Marquardt, MacDonald, Thompson and even freaking Maia)...and it will happen again

His win over Condit is what turned me against him.
I got no problem with the win itself, shit happens, but to hear Woodley describe it, you'd think he beat Condit mercilessly from bell to bell.

Yeah his fights typically suck, He's not only the most boring champion we've had in a long while he's also the absolute most unlikable champion in a landslide.

Yeah but no one is calling him to be stripped like they did with conor. Of course, they'll come up with excuses for why tyron isn't fighting but last i checked he was up for fighting nate diaz at ufc 211..

well thats because Conor is a controversial figure
you don't see people calling Tyron the GOAT or anything like that

I could cherry picks highlights from even the most boring fighters ever. Your 2 gifs don't mean shit.

I prefer this one.

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif
In
22 fights
he has 11 wins by finishes
how is that boring
and you picked out the only lose he has that wasn't a Decision

Back