Dana white Streaming live on twitch

LOL

Chris Weidman is now a Dana White low-key lackey. Dude, fight to earn your title shot. Don't brown nose the boss. What type of style is that? LOL

LOL

Chris Weidman is now a Dana White low-key lackey. Dude, fight to earn your title shot. Don't brown nose the boss. What type of style is that? LOL

To be fair i think they are rotating fighters in and out of the stream lol. But im not sure just tuning in lol..

Maybe give the chris benefit of the doubt lolol

To be fair i think they are rotating fighters in and out of the stream lol. But im not sure just tuning in lol..

You may be right. I stopped watching as soon as I saw Chris Weidman. Kelvin Gastelum has already won twice after losing to Chris Weidman, while Chris Weidman is playing video games with Dana White and his propaganda machinists.

I have no beef with Chris Weidman, but the optics of that video unexpectedly triggered and cringed me.

McGOAT just destroyed Nate for a third time!

{<Mcgoat}

They lowkey did Mighty Mouse dirty with this.

lol Weidman getting his ass kicked by Silva

<36>

Cringe incarnate. None of the UFC people there are actual gamers (except maybe Weidman) so it's awkward, they're talking about anything but the game, this is a mess. Could've been 10x better if they got some of the fighters who stream like DJ, Max, Sean O'malley to be in this.

i wanna see claudia play tug o war with olivi over one of those playstation controllers and hopefully things escalate rapidly

What’s lolol?
You’re laughing out loud out loud?

Is KSI going to fight in the UFC? Why is he there?

No idea who he is. He a pro gamer or somthing? i doubt hes gonna fight in ufc..it showed a clip of bisping in full mount big brothering him earlier

Is KSI going to fight in the UFC? Why is he there?

He's the only one who knows how to play the nerd game

<36>

Also these guys are absolute stream noobs. Terrible commentary, talking over each other, all kinds of stupid shit.

Back