Dana white Streaming live on twitch

Is ksi a ufc fighter now? This is a sign that we will see ksi vs cm punk

apparently that black dude "ksi" is gonna have a mma match against some dude named Logal paul.

#battleofthenerds

That was fun =)

Gosh I wanna eat Olivi's asshole...

Looked like Dana wanted a piece of that also did you notice hahaha. Personally i wouldn't mind me some Claudia. Mmmmm.... mmmm...

I think Serra was going easy on Dana in the end he like tried to lose but Dana couldn't knock him out haha

lol i was asking couple friends of mine who they find more attractive Gadelha or olivi... Pretty even split.

lol i was asking couple friends of mine who they find more attractive Gadelha or olivi... Pretty even split.
This is post boob job gadelha.. and did they hear her talk?

apparently that black dude "ksi" is gonna have a mma match against some dude named Logal paul.

#battleofthenerds
Logan Paul was an NCAA wrestler and he's well over 6 ft tall. That nerd would wreck most of sherdog.

This is post boob job gadelha.. and did they hear her talk?
One of the first things we talked about was her cyborg voice hahah

Logan Paul was an NCAA wrestler and he's well over 6 ft tall. That nerd would wreck most of sherdog.

DAMNNNNN Sounds like a world champ Should whip that black streamer dudes ass then right?

Is KSI going to fight in the UFC? Why is he there?
I guess he's there so they have an experienced streamer who can bring the audience. I think he's a really popular gamer. I don't go to into it though because if I actually watch it then in my mind I'm contributing to the situation (whatever the situation is).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back