Let's talk about Reyes: Does this guy have what it takes(GIFs)?

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dominick-Reyes-dropped-and-finished-Joachim-Christensen-with-a-BIG-LLC-and-STN-GNP-R1-.gif

Dominick-Reyes-RNC-FINISH-vs-Jeremy-Kimball-R1-.gif

DefensiveDelayedGander-size_restricted.gif

In the current LHW division? Absolutely has a chance to do big things.

Needs to work on his defense a lot.

Cannonier was tagging him early pretty good, that ain't gonna work too well against big power punchers.

He throws too many low kicks without setups, I think that was mostly what was getting him tagged if I remember correctly.

Maybe. Would pick Latifi to strangle him.

He can do okay in the top ten.

Juicehead Jones, DC, Rumble, and Gus all school him.

id like to see reyes vs tyson pedro in his next bout

I was very impressed with his victory. He's pretty wild, which might catch up to him, but taking out Cannonier like that is not an easy task. Remember that Cannonier beat Cutelaba and went the distance with Teixeira and Blachowicz. I'm excited to see how far Reyes can go - his ceiling might be pretty high.

He's a top 10 LHW talent for sure, seeing how the division is looking these days.

I had to look him up but Dominick Reyes on his Wiki , he played football, and was almost drafted to the NFL, hes only 28, nicknamed the devastator because of his kicks...he is very aggressive, undefeated, 8 finishes in 9 pro fights, well rounded with both Subs, and KOs, the guy seems like the real deal at LHW, I would say he is one fight away from a title shot, or just make another interim with him Vs. Gus- Heres a guy who didnt think he had what it took.
giphy.gif

Good find on this prospect.

don't know how he will fare against the top 3 (assuming Jones returns and DC doesn't completely abandon LHW for HW) but I really enjoy watching him fight. His headkick KO to the shit talker in LFA who was taunting him is one of my all time favorites. Hopefully he has a little time to evolve as a fighter and reach his full potential before he has to face the top dogs in the division.

he's still fresh off of the axs tv leagues but he definitely showing promise. let him fight ovince st preaux next or maybe misha circunov

He can do okay in the top ten.

Juicehead Jones, DC, Rumble, and Gus all school him.
Obviously, why would he be digging them now? Hes still a prospect that needs time to grow. He is big and a very good athlete with explosive strikes. Like others mentioned his defense needs work but he's got time to grow and I expect he will.

Back