What is DC's best win? Gus or Rumble?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Which one of these was his best performance? It has to be one of these two fights due to him losing to Jones and the other guys who he has fought at LHW are not on the same level,
Volkan, Pat and Dan.
usa-today-8842126.0.jpg

or

1.-UFC-210-Cormier-vs-Johnson-Picture.jpg

Can't mention the second fight with Rumble, because Rumble fought with zero game plan and got finished quicker. Atleast the first time AJ rocked him.

Last edited:
I was told today that he barely beat Gus and it was a razor close decision, so i guess in that case it's Gus. But since Johnson made Gus cry and if I wanted to use MMA math, I could say Johnson.

Sure. Dawg.

Anyway, DC sucks... Jones beat him twice.

MMA math doesn't work but fuck it. Rumble fucked Gus up. So imma say Rumble.

IIkg8Dg.gif

Rumble easily. The man had damn near cleared out LHW whereas Gus has barely any top ten wins to speak of whatsoever. Plus, I'm still convinced Rumble with the right gameplan crushes Cormier, so D.C. beating him twice is an incredible testament to what a true fighter he is heart and soul.

Gus and Rumble are beasts in there own way. This really does show how good Cormier is.

Gus one for me big time.

I see AJ as this front runner, you make it a few minutes in and actually fight back and push him then I question his heart.

Its really between Gus or Josh Barnett
Who actually look very similar

DC's best performance is against Barnett. Made him look terrible.

I dunno. Rumble kinda quit in both those fights

Rumble is 11-0 at LHW and up excluding his fights with DC, with wins over Arlovski, Davis, Nog, Gus, Manuwa, Bader, Glover and others.

Rumble is a better win.

That's gotta be Rumble. To this day I still have no fucking idea how the fucking hell did Cormier survive that shot from Rumble. That dude demolished and knocked out everybody until he met Daniel
johnson-kd-cormier.gif

That's gotta be Rumble. To this day I still have no fucking idea how the fucking hell did Cormier survive that shot from Rumble. That dude demolished and knocked out everybody until he met Daniel
johnson-kd-cormier.gif

Cormier has a granite chin on him, how about that one :

sGpFwmv.gif

Back