What is DC's best win? Gus or Rumble?

Cormier has a granite chin on him, how about that one :

sGpFwmv.gif
Yeah, ridiculous, he's got a hell of heart, too

That's gotta be Rumble. To this day I still have no fucking idea how the fucking hell did Cormier survive that shot from Rumble. That dude demolished and knocked out everybody until he met Daniel
johnson-kd-cormier.gif
if you see that from the other side,dc was leaning away from AJ and moving backwards. thats pretty much what saved him,granit chin or not,rumble hits you clean and your static or moving forwards,its lights out time.

That's gotta be Rumble. To this day I still have no fucking idea how the fucking hell did Cormier survive that shot from Rumble. That dude demolished and knocked out everybody until he met Daniel
johnson-kd-cormier.gif
Tbf he moved at the right time. So he dint absorb all of rumble's power. Still a hard shot though. Dc is a beast. Wish he roided and whooped jones.

Gus.

Crumble needed headbutt to beat Gus.

I mean going by Vegas odds and MMA math (which I don't like to do), Itd have to be rumble- hands down.2nd fight was a dead pk'em and DC made quick work of rumble while Anthony made quick work of Gus (which , if they fought again- I'd expect a much more competitive fight)

Rumble easily. The man had damn near cleared out LHW whereas Gus has barely any top ten wins to speak of whatsoever. Plus, I'm still convinced Rumble with the right gameplan crushes Cormier, so D.C. beating him twice is an incredible testament to what a true fighter he is heart and soul.
Lol @ rumble with the right gameplan. You could say that with any fighter out there. Other than insane K.0 power DC is better than rumble everywhere, including cardio and fight iq. After watching them twice, it's clear that DC is just flat out better.

Last edited:
Rumble or Barnett.

the Gus win im not sure is even in the top3, he is so overrated around here.

i mean who the hell is Gus best win ffs?

Big foot Silva.

Actually, I like that answer. It showed that he could hang with the top HWs and a big one at that who was ~ at the time ~ at the top of his form.

That's something that none of today's LHWs have done yet.

Cormier has a granite chin on him, how about that one :

sGpFwmv.gif

Gus is incapable of winning big fights. It kinda pains me to say that but its the truth. Every time he gets a big fight, he loses.

Rumble.

Not only destroyed AG but also walked through shared opponents of AG. He completely smoked Glover and shut down Davis.

Gus or first Rumble fight. The second Rumble win Rumble gave him on a silver platter.

But seeing how Gus arguably beet Jones and gave DC hell, I'd say Gus.

A case can be made for either, but I'm voting Rumble. They're equally as good, honestly.

Rumble destroyed Gus AND has a better resume than Gus, Rumble hands down.

I feel like his wins at HW are often overlooked.

Barnett, Mir, Bigfoot and Roy are all very solid wins.

Barnett may be the biggest win of his career in terms of opponent difficulty.

Antonio Silva. If he doesn't win that fight in the Strikeforce Grand Prix we may not even be talking about DC. He went in that tournament as pretty much an unknown who wasn't even supposed to be in it let alone win it.

If I had to choose between Rumble or Gus though I would say Gus.

Back