You can only bring one back to the UFC: Rory Macdonald or Gegard Mousassi

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Personally I would want to see Moussasi back in the UFC. We have already seen Rory against most of these guys and Rory has fought 3 of the guys in the top 5. The only match ups that would intrigue me for Rory at WW would be a rematch with Woodley, RDA, Till, and Usman. Mainly the woodley rematch.

Mousassi has so many more opponents to fight at 185, and Mousassi might be the best right now. We need to see Mousassi against Rockhold, Romero, Whittaker, Jacrae trilogy, and etc... Those would be INCREDIBLE fights, that we may never be able to see. Mousassi could very well be the best MW in the world and we will never know since key matchups will never be made

I'm thinking rory. With wb and lawler most likely out of the title picture, there are plenty of new, fun matchups for him. Colby, rda, usman, till. And obviously the twood rematch.

I like Moose but tbh i don't see him beating whittaker nor yoel. He's too tentative most of the time.

Rory.

So he can smash that manlet Woodley into oblivion.

<Moves>

Macdonald. He isnt a self entitled brat like mousasi

Gegard Mousasi!!!

Rory. What he did to Nate Diaz was just wrong bro. Plus that war with Lawler. I think he had Woodley so confused he just shelled up and wanted him to go away.

Mousasi sleeps Romero's sloppy ass and has an epic fight with Whittaker written all over him.

I'd really like to see both of them back though.

Personally I would want to see Moussasi back in the UFC. We have already seen Rory against most of these guys and Rory has fought 3 of the guys in the top 5. The only match ups that would intrigue me for Rory at WW would be a rematch with Woodley, RDA, Till, and Usman. Mainly the woodley rematch.

Mousassi has so many more opponents to fight at 185, and Mousassi might be the best right now. We need to see Mousassi against Rockhold, Romero, Whittaker, Jacrae trilogy, and etc... Those would be INCREDIBLE fights, that we may never be able to see. Mousassi could very well be the best MW in the world and we will never know since key matchups will never be made

Moose just lost to schlemenko

Bigger fan of Rory so him

Both? If not then Moose by a smidgen.

Rory. Mousasi is exciting at times, but hes extremely inconsistent when it comes to top level fights, kind of like Cerrone

I almost fell asleep just from reading the thread title.

Back