Notice how no one is calling out Conner any more

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It shows he has become irrelevant. Not a champ any more and de facto retired.

{<redford}

So irrelevant you just made another thread about him.

You guys can't stop thinking about him lol.

He’s alive and well and it’s mostly through sherdoggers who start shit threads like yours

Yeah. Now next step. Stop the conor threads.

(i made a few yesterday) <{outtahere}>

You know he misses hearing his name every other sentence. he truly has made himself less relevant. the division is doing great without him

I don't like troll threads which solely depends upon misspelling a fighter's name. Such as in this case "Conner".

Anybody not named Diaz is not fighting Conor unless they have a belt. Fighters want the belt so they can parlay that into a money fight with Conor.

Anybody not named Diaz is not fighting Conor unless they have a belt. Fighters want the belt so they can parlay that into a money fight with Conor.

Lol one person with common sense and logic.

End thread.

You know he misses hearing his name every other sentence. he truly has made himself less relevant. the division is doing great without him

Yeah it's really thriving by having two pullout merchants who can't draw PPV as champion.

Yeah it's really thriving by having two pullout merchants who can't draw PPV as champion.
Well if you wanna act like numbers are all that matters, then yeah the division misses Connor. But personally, I'm loving how stacked it is. So many good fights to make at the top of the division. Between Connor, Tony, Khabib, Poirier, Eddie, and Lee the division is thriving without him. No hate, just facts. That's the perspective of a hardcore fan; not a Connor nuthugger. If he ever comes back there are tons of great fights for him. If not, history won't remember him kindly and idgaf.

Now that Conor is so close to actually stepping back in the cage they all scurred.

He just made worldwide headlines last week and is in talks with Khabib for the biggest fight in mma history. Totally irrelevant. Totally.

The motherfucker could fight the manager at your job at 7/11 next week and still get 1M PPV buys.

I'd say it's been in shambles for a while because of him

Back