Why does the UFC keep repeating "first time he missed weight" like that makes it ok?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same thing they said for Romero... same thing they're promoting now.

Like, its okay now to miss weight once in the UFC? Why?

I preferred the Zero Tolerance policy that they had before.

If you can't make weight you should be forced to move up one weight class for your next fight. No exceptions. If it is a short notice fight, make it a catch-weight fight form the start.

Hard to get behind someone who can't even be disciplined enough to make weight.

Too many fighters get to decide to strategically stop cutting those hardest last 1 or 2 pounds so that recovery for the fight is easier.

if you go to work and you're late to work by 1 minute, I guess you should be fired then right?

Zero Tolerance policy

Basically it's the main event. They can't shit on it

Gotta spin it till the fights over when he's in the main event. Might have been chewed out privately.

But WME have no teeth compared to the Fertittas.

If a fighter misses weight they should be stripped naked, given 40 lashes, hogtied, paraded around the town, and then put into stocks for 24 hours while fat neckbeards mock them

So people know it’s not habitual.

Fucking retard.

when has anyone missed weight 2-3 times a year?
That FLW who moved up to BW? With bombs in his hand... Brazil guy

And ur just too stupid to get TS point, he meant if u only have to go to work 3 times a year, and u were late for one of them....

Why are they even mentioning it? The vast majority of the people watching would not think something was missing from the commentary, if that fact was completely swept under the rug. LOL

Last edited:
he means 1 minute once is a lot, when u only go into the office 2-3 times a year

No he gets paid 2 to 3 times a yr. better make weight or show up on time as the weird comparison went

And ur just too stupid to get TS point, he meant if u only have to go to work 3 times a year, and u were late for one of them....
so you 3 really think that someone who has never been late before should get fired for being 1 minute late if they work 2-3 times a year?

are you all retarded or.......?

kevin lee has never missed weight before and you all think he should be fired because of TS's Zero Tolerance policy?? Yeah, okay.

so you 3 really think that someone who has never been late before should get fired for being 1 minute late if they work 2-3 times a year?

kevin lee has never missed weight before and you all think he should be fired because of TS's Zero Tolerance policy?? Yeah, okay.
not sure why u lumped me in, i was just clarifying what he said...

Gotta spin it till the fights over when he's in the main event. Might have been chewed out privately.

But WME have no teeth compared to the Fertittas.
absolutely

Too much pussy ass PR tactics these days

This was once a man's sport. Now it appeals to teenagers and moms

Let's just say he has made weight 1 out of the last 3 times he's jumped on a ufc scale. 33% ain't bad

No he gets paid 2 to 3 times a yr. better make weight or show up on time as the weird comparison went
was wondering what you were saying, then realized the person you were reply to is on my ignored list

dont mind that dude, he's just stupid

Back