Why does the UFC keep repeating "first time he missed weight" like that makes it ok?

Just because u suck one cock in college doesn't make u gay!

so you 3 really think that someone who has never been late before should get fired for being 1 minute late if they work 2-3 times a year?

are you all retarded or.......?

kevin lee has never missed weight before and you all think he should be fired because of TS's Zero Tolerance policy?? Yeah, okay.
Never missed weight before? Get ur facts right bitch! Just because Kevin said so doesn’t mean he never missed weight before!

Why does Sherdog always immediately jump on an opportunity to kick a fighter when he's down or made a mistake?

Why does Sherdog always immediately jump on an opportunity to kick a fighter when he's down or made a mistake?
This is not about being down though dude. This isn't like life hit him with some unfortunate circumstances. This was a lack of dedication. A lack of professionalism.

Big difference from being dealt a shitty hand in life

This isn't like life hit him with some unfortunate circumstances.

That's literally what happened to him.

Your perspective is just shitty.

if you go to work and you're late to work by 1 minute, I guess you should be fired then right?

Zero Tolerance policy
Come on, man... that "extra minute of sleep" doesn't help you pound another motherfucker's brains into Bolivia.

so you 3 really think that someone who has never been late before should get fired for being 1 minute late if they work 2-3 times a year?

are you all retarded or.......?

kevin lee has never missed weight before and you all think he should be fired because of TS's Zero Tolerance policy?? Yeah, okay.
Lol Jesus you’re a fucking retard

That's literally what happened to him.

Your perspective is just shitty.
Or you've just got shitty standards for life. When you can't do your job, due to a shortage of dedication... it is not misfortune, it is YOUR responsibility. It wasn't above your control.

Sounds like you might be a whiny cunt who blames others for your shortcomings, hence this petty perspective

Or you've just got shitty standards for life. When you can't do your job, due to a shortage of dedication... it is not misfortune, it is YOUR responsibility. It wasn't above your control.

Sounds like you might be a whiny cunt who blames others for your shortcomings, hence this petty perspective

So no one can ever have a bad day at work? Ever?

Gotta spin it till the fights over when he's in the main event. Might have been chewed out privately.

But WME have no teeth compared to the Fertittas.

like Fertittas were gone fire kevin lee on the spot. I get it a bad look for kevin and that his punishment is the shame of missing weight and the fine he pay.

maybe that why he kicked Edison ass so bad knowing how much of his money he had to bad him for his mistake. maybe it time to make the move up to ww for kevin since he almost missed weight vs tony.

So no one can ever have a bad day at work? Ever?
This is not a bad day, this was a bad job. UFC fighters are independent contractors. They are contracted to make weight and show up for the fight.

To not be able to make the contracted weight, means the 3-4 months of camp and preparations for this project was all a failure.

If you work 300 days a year, for 40 years.... yea 1 bad day is one thing. But to mess up an entire project in a career where you will have about 10 projects at the highest level (10 UFC fights), then that's something else

Yea, sure it can happen even to the best. But Like others have pointed out in this thread, he barely made weight last time too.

This is not a good sign. But its the UFC's part that I'm condemning. They're justifying missing weight by saying "first time" like that makes it okay. I'm not arguing that he should be fired or hung for this. I'm arguing that it is a shitty justification to say that it is okay since it is the first time.

In Zuffa days, if you missed weight there were serious consequences. It was the one thing that Dana White had zero tolerance for. He has made this public many times. But now, Romero misses weight: gets a title shot... Lee missed weight... probably getting a shot himself in the near future.

That's what I have a problem with.

That FLW who moved up to BW? With bombs in his hand... Brazil guy

And ur just too stupid to get TS point, he meant if u only have to go to work 3 times a year, and u were late for one of them....

He's the exception the rule.

To differentiate it from someone like Gastelum who was forced into a higher weight class due to repeated offenses.

He missed weight once. Not a big deal unless it happens again.

This is not a bad day, this was a bad job. UFC fighters are independent contractors. They are contracted to make weight and show up for the fight.

To not be able to make the contracted weight, means the 3-4 months of camp and preparations for this project was all a failure.

If you work 300 days a year, for 40 years.... yea 1 bad day is one thing. But to mess up an entire project in a career where you will have about 10 projects at the highest level (10 UFC fights), then that's something else

Yea, sure it can happen even to the best. But Like others have pointed out in this thread, he barely made weight last time too.

This is not a good sign. But its the UFC's part that I'm condemning. They're justifying missing weight by saying "first time" like that makes it okay. I'm not arguing that he should be fired or hung for this. I'm arguing that it is a shitty justification to say that it is okay since it is the first time.

In Zuffa days, if you missed weight there were serious consequences. It was the one thing that Dana White had zero tolerance for. He has made this public many times. But now, Romero misses weight: gets a title shot... Lee missed weight... probably getting a shot himself in the near future.

That's what I have a problem with.

Did someone actually SAY it was ok, or are you projecting?

Back