Who was the fastest and had the best reflexes?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion:

Alexander Emelianenko

Fedor Emelianenko
23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid_013.gif

Machida
1.gif

Anderson Silva
bdFLUGk.jpg

but

P4P it was this guy:

Roy Jones Jr.

royJonesJr-640x300.jpg

dkADuyL.gif

You can't just throw a boxer on the list, MMA is a different animal.

Anderson vs Forest so overrated cuz Forest is slower than Conor signing to defend title and was on Xanax that fight.

Anderson’s true reflexes are shown in first The Chris fight.

lmao yea cuz we all know your reflexes get better after 40. FFS atleast pretend to be objective. Silva was quick as fuck had the best reflexes by far in MMA for a while. That or Vitor has a foot fetish. not Silvas fault everyone else was slow and had trash as fuck standup.

@ TS machidas gotta be up there with silva tho dude was quick as fuck in his prime. Doubt anyone will ever come close to RJJ despite being completely diff sports lol

Im do upset that RJJ went on as long as he did. Fuk he was amazing in his prime

Anderson vs Forest so overrated cuz Forest is slower than Conor signing to defend title and was on Xanax that fight.

Anderson’s true reflexes are shown in first The Chris fight.

Ah, the typical fighter bashing against Anderson.

Forrest took Xanax to help him sleep the night before. The effect doesn't last that long. Also, benzodiazepines, like Xanax, are now considered a PED because they help the fighter cope with anxiety.

Ah, the typical fighter bashing against Anderson.

Forrest took Xanax to help him sleep the night before. The effect doesn't last that long. Also, benzodiazepines, like Xanax, are now considered a PED because they help the fighter cope with anxiety.

If you take Xanax before bed you wake up pretty fucked the next day

If you take Xanax before bed you wake up pretty fucked the next day

Not at all. It depends on how much you take, if you have developed tolerance and so on.

People who take it regularly don't even much, thus escalate the dose, hence the problem with benzos.

Im do upset that RJJ went on as long as he did. Fuk he was amazing in his prime
I think his rematch with Griffin. That was the best version of any boxer ever. Nobody could have beat him that night. Juiced to the gills and something to prove.

Within the confines of MMA I believe it has to be Silva.
Silva has many more moments of greatness than just the Forrest fight, go re-watch his fights and you'll realize he's had more matrix moments than anyone else mentioned. Silva had timing, elusiveness, and a tremendous fight IQ to avoid strikes.

I just believe that Silva was more of a total package when it comes to putting it all together.

Within the confines of MMA I believe it has to be Silva.
Silva has many more moments of greatness than just the Forrest fight, go re-watch his fights and you'll realize he's had more matrix moments than anyone else mentioned. Silva had timing, elusiveness, and a tremendous fight IQ to avoid strikes.

I just believe that Silva was more of a total package when it comes to putting it all together.

Because of magic dick pills.........

Prime Machida was pretty damn fast.

Back