Forgotten Truth: Nate Diaz was closer to finishing Conor in Nate vs Conor 2

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Im seeing the greatest fights in UFC history right now..and nate vs conor 2 is #1...#1 bullshit that is the best fight lol...just UFC hype.

Anyways, as Im seeing the fight..Nate was mucj closer to finishing it.

End of round 2, he was destroying him but the Buzzard sounded....and Conor literally ran.

End of round 3, really really close to finishing him.

End of Round 5, again close to finishing him but fight ends...he got em to the ground.

All Conor did was drop Nate...he never tried to finish him when he fell, he was too scurred to go down to the ground with em...Conor was never close to finishing him.

If this was true warfare(conors words), without bells...Nate wouldve finished em.

Anyways round 4 is on right now.

This is why we need Nate/Conor 3. Winner of Khabib/Tony should fight the winner of that.

TS is a fucking idiot, whose makes nothing but Conor hate threads.

Tell me again who was closer to finishing who, and if you say Nate, your IQ is in the low 80s.

Since when is rolling with punches and not getting dropped = nearly finished? Dumbass.

If anything nearly finished Conor, its his damn cardio. He seems to have lost it post Holloway, when he stopped running to preserve is knees.

So far Conor has had 2 fights since and barely had a scratch. Nate is still out of action since and had a warped face.

Looks like Conor put Nate away so far.

Tell me again who was closer to finishing who, and if you say Nate, your IQ is in the low 80s.

So a knockdown with no follow up is close to finishing the fight?

<LikeReally5>

So a knockdown with no follow up is close to finishing the fight?

<LikeReally5>

Pitter patter punches that you roll with = finishing?

Also yes, Conor was closer to finishing than Nate.

Ive said it in the above post, if you say Nate was closer to finishing Conor than vice versa, youve got sub 80 IQ.

Since when is rolling with punches and not getting dropped = nearly finished? Dumbass

Bro...Read the op.

I said Conor dropped him...thats it, Nate was fully coherent...Conor didnt jump on him to try and finish.

Nate had Conor in a bad position, with big time flurries against the cage...luckily for conor the cage was preventing him from falling.

Of course the rounds saved conor..he was gassed as fuck in rounds 2 or 3, Nate was close to finishing him but the Buzzard saved conors life.

Bro...Read the op.

I said Conor dropped him...thats it, Nate was fully coherent...Conor didnt jump on him to try and finish.

Nate had Conor in a bad position, with big time flurries against the cage...luckily for conor the cage was preventing him from falling.

Of course the rounds saved conor..he was gassed as fuck in rounds 2 or 3, Nate was close to finishing him but the Buzzard saved conors life.
I read the OP and think youre retarded.

I should listen to you or BJM?

Dumbass.

Lwg2ft.png

How close Nate was to finishing according to the guy in charge of stopping it

Rogan really got ya'll hyped when Nate was arm punching Conor's shoulders

Pitter patter punches that you roll with = finishing?

Also yes, Conor was closer to finishing than Nate.

Ive said it in the above post, if you say Nate was closer to finishing Conor than vice versa, youve got sub 80 IQ.

Pitter patter punches made Conor panic wrestle in the 1st fight.

Also Big John at no point rushed in to see if the fight was almost finished with the knockdowns.

So far Conor has had 2 fights since and barely had a scratch. Nate is still out of action since and had a warped face.

Looks like Conor put Nate away so far.
2 fights? Mayweather?

Bro he nearly got finished by a pillow fisted retired 40 year old 149lbs manlet lol.

Thats not untouched.

It was a fix anyway. Howd nate go from a killer at the end of the 3rd to ratshit starting the 4th. Because he needed to drop a round as conor had 1 and 2. The last "knockdown"was fake. Watch it again

Pitter patter punches made Conor panic wrestle in the 1st fight.

Also Big John at no point rushed in to see if the fight was almost finished with the knockdowns.
We talking about the first fight?

It wasnt a pitter patter punch that hurt conor, it was the powerful 1-2.

giphy.gif

Tell me again these were pitter patter. Again, I think youre a dumb ass. Sub 80 IQ moron.

Last edited:
who cares anymore.. Nate is a mediocre fighter at best .. nothing special about these fights anyways

Since when is rolling with punches and not getting dropped = nearly finished? Dumbass.

If anything nearly finished Conor, its his damn cardio. He seems to have lost it post Holloway, when he stopped running to preserve is knees.

Why don’t you tone down the gay

I read the OP and think youre retarded.

I should listen to you or BJM?

Dumbass.

Dude your saying if the fight kept going in rounds 2 and specifically round 3.....Conor wouldve survived? LMFAO.

Round 3, had Conor being held up ny the fucking cage.

Omg an official disagress with me.....you must think judges are 100% right all the time huh, LMFAO.

Another myth, Nate barely landed a clean punch in the entire sequence.

People allow the commentary to influence how they interpret these moments, we are all guilty of it, but now if you separate the emotion Conor wasn't close to being finished.

Dude your saying if the fight kept going in rounds 2 and specifically round 3.....Conor wouldve survived? LMFAO.

He survived and won. Jesus, [<diva2].

Round 3, had Conor being held up ny the fucking cage.

Omg an official disagress with me.....you must think judges are 100% right all the time huh, LMFAO.

BJM wasnt even close to stopping it and Conor was rolling with the punches. How the hell would the fight have been stopped if the ref in the cage didnt stop it? Fucking idiot.

Back