Most High School Wrestlers Could Kick Floyd Mayweather's Ass

Twixt

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
And this is assuming they're the same size. Imagine what any elite MMA fighter would do to the baldy.

my brother knocked out a HS once and that without experience.
<15>

High school wrestling>Olympic wrestling.

In fact, high school wrestling is strong.

Lmfao....Floyd would knock a high school dork out in 3 seconds. He would hit them before they could even drop for a shot.

Let’s not be retarded here....

There's one school in my area of a bunch of small towns that has a wrestling team. Back in high school they used to go to parties taking their shirts off and would start shit with everyone. I honestly can't recall a single fight any of them won haha so I call bullshit on this

~DaViD~

He knocked out a whole HS! HOLY SHIT that's badass!!!
giphy.gif

And this is assuming they're the same size. Imagine what any elite MMA fighter would do to the baldy.

Why do you even have an Ippo avatar?

To answer your question, no they cannot kick Floyds ass because psychology of getting punched in the face to a person who is not used to being hit is overwhelming. Also, if you take someone down, they will spazz out and throw up kicks. Not to mention most high school wrestlers don't have a sub game.

So no, most high school kids cant kick floyds ass because they don't have the experience of taking hits. First time I sparred in boxing, it was nerve wrecking and getting hit for the very first time is an extremely unpleasant feeling. Now getting hit with a guy who is a world class boxer is a different story...

Well, Floyd is a Fckng Manlet, so yeah.

I dunno....Floyd May- Weather the storm.....Boom still got it

All jokes aside....this thread should be wrestled to the high school of wasteland

Charlie-Sweets2.gif
1kz7q0.gif

Fuck off. Doing the lord’s work and saving this shit thread.

Lmfao....Floyd would knock a high school dork out in 3 seconds. He would hit them before they could even drop for a shot.

Let’s not be retarded here....

Ah the old 'he would hit them before they could take him down!' desperation from boxing fans still alive I see.

TS, lets discuss what the youngest HS wrestler would be who would throw Floyd on the concrete floord and end him instantly. I honestly, no joke, believe a an overdeveloped 12 year old wrestler would beat Floyd Mayweather.

there's a kid here who has won the state championship 4 years straight now at 215# he hasn't lost in like 3 years, committed to UNC, I'm sure he'd whoop Floyd.. a Joe Blow Jr. wrestling at 155 lbs. I'm not sure about, Floyd's a master tactician, I'd pay to see it vs. Floyd or CM Punk just to see

Back