Most High School Wrestlers Could Kick Floyd Mayweather's Ass

Charlie-Sweets2.gif
1kz7q0.gif

Fuck off. Doing the lord’s work and saving this shit thread.

DAMN!! Who is THAT! Also, nice job saving the thread :)

Floyd would put them in a coma. I don't think you realize how fast Floyd is, he would punch them 6 times in the face before they even had a clue what was going on.

Ah the old 'he would hit them before they could take him down!' desperation from boxing fans still alive I see.

TS, lets discuss what the youngest HS wrestler would be who would throw Floyd on the concrete floord and end him instantly. I honestly, no joke, believe a an overdeveloped 12 year old wrestler would beat Floyd Mayweather.
You honesty have no idea about HS wrestling at all. In some places it's very good ok, but in most places it horrible and the kids are terrible. In your mind it seems that every HS wrestling mat is like the one at AKA. Never mind that a 14 year old kid is gonna shit himself if he was to fight a man, never mind a pro fighter. Your delusional about wrestling in general, not every kid is Matt Hughes. This ain't UFC1 where a grappler is just gonna toss around another fighter.

You honesty have no idea about HS wrestling at all. In some places it's very good ok, but in most places it horrible and the kids are terrible. In your mind it seems that every HS wrestling mat is like the one at AKA. Never mind that a 14 year old kid is gonna shit himself if he was to fight a man, never mind a pro fighter. Your delusional about wrestling in general, not every kid is Matt Hughes. This ain't UFC1 where a grappler is just gonna toss around another fighter.
This.

I had zero wrestling experience and would outgrappled ex HS wrestlers in BJJ when I took it up in college. And I'm not a pro athlete.

Lmfao....Floyd would knock a high school dork out in 3 seconds. He would hit them before they could even drop for a shot.

Let’s not be retarded here....
The irony in this post is strong.

You honesty have no idea about HS wrestling at all. In some places it's very good ok, but in most places it horrible and the kids are terrible. In your mind it seems that every HS wrestling mat is like the one at AKA. Never mind that a 14 year old kid is gonna shot himself if he was to fight a man, never mind a pro fighter. Your delusional about wrestling in general, not every kid is Matt Hughes.

The bold part is what I was referring to. I know you can't write but you have trouble reading too: I said "an overdeveloped 12 year old wrestler" in other words the toughest kid of that age.

Now, 15 year old Lesnar obviously man handles Floyd easily:
qJNpoHa.jpg

Now lets look at his various teen years:
90bf1a9ee29677c22d3c0e49e9c14a2c.jpg

In 91 he was about 13. Floyd has a shot there but a kid like that is very powerful already. I don't think Floyd can stop the takedown and on concrete, he's done for.

There’s a wide discrepancy between some sophomore 152 pounder who’s just your average HS wrestler and a senior 171-HW state champion, college recruit,etc...

I’ve seen a few HS wrestlers get their ass wiped by just average joe tough guys in school..

Man shut the fuck up. We're talking about the best athlete pound for pound of his generation. Dude embarassed Mosley, Pacquiao, prime Hatton, and Canelo. He really is that good. He would not lose a fight to a highschool wrestler, don't be retarded.

And this is assuming they're the same size. Imagine what any elite MMA fighter would do to the baldy.
And what are they gonna do when he sparks them in the face? An amateur boxer would knock out your favourite high school rassler.

And what are they gonna do when he sparks them in the face? An amateur boxer would knock out your favourite high school rassler.
I’ve seen it many times. People who actually think this would be a contest are like the Al Bundys of high school wrestling.

I had a buddy that went to the marines and came back to visit 4-5 years later and was acting like Billy Badass at the bar and got knocked out cold by a guy half his size that we were all telling him not to keep fucking with. Lmao

Most amateur boxers can KTFO Caner

Most high school wrestlers don’t practice throwing punches. What are they going to do, pin him until he gets tired? And who cares about concrete? Seriously, most take downs are not of the slamming variety in folk style...”oh no, Floyd has been hit with the dreaded ankle pick and his head exploded into eight million pieces.”

Most high school wrestlers shoot improperly and bury a knee into the mat hard when they are shooting, would the concrete not impact them? Or does wrestling protect them? And once it hit the ground, would Floyd be unable to scramble? And does anyone really believe that the average 155ish wrestler would be strong enough to hold down a world class athlete? I wrestled 189s and 215s in high school, and there ain’t no way in hell I’d be able to hold down a cruiserweight boxer.

Lmfao....Floyd would knock a high school dork out in 3 seconds. He would hit them before they could even drop for a shot.

Let’s not be retarded here....

Nope. Odds go to the wrestler getting the TD 9/10.

There's one school in my area of a bunch of small towns that has a wrestling team. Back in high school they used to go to parties taking their shirts off and would start shit with everyone. I honestly can't recall a single fight any of them won haha so I call bullshit on this

~DaViD~

No, that never happened.
They took you down and smashed you on the street where you stayed until they decided to let you up so they could take your girl away, let's be real here.

Why do you even have an Ippo avatar?

To answer your question, no they cannot kick Floyds ass because psychology of getting punched in the face to a person who is not used to being hit is overwhelming. Also, if you take someone down, they will spazz out and throw up kicks. Not to mention most high school wrestlers don't have a sub game.

So no, most high school kids cant kick floyds ass because they don't have the experience of taking hits. First time I sparred in boxing, it was nerve wrecking and getting hit for the very first time is an extremely unpleasant feeling. Now getting hit with a guy who is a world class boxer is a different story...

So now people with no ground game can get a wrestler off them by "spazzing out" off their back ?
<TrumpWrong1>
More like they stay on their back until the wrestler gets bored and let's them up.

This.

I had zero wrestling experience and would outgrappled ex HS wrestlers in BJJ when I took it up in college. And I'm not a pro athlete.
<DontBelieve1>
Wrestlers frustrate the hell out of bjj guys. Only chance you had was a sub off your back.

He has one punch, literally. Then he's on his back eating hammer fists.

<<Most High School Wrestlers Could Kick Floyd Mayweather's Ass>>

only if they didn't try to hug him first

ortiz20111.gif

Most high school wrestlers don’t practice throwing punches. What are they going to do, pin him until he gets tired? And who cares about concrete? Seriously, most take downs are not of the slamming variety in folk style...”oh no, Floyd has been hit with the dreaded ankle pick and his head exploded into eight million pieces.”

Most high school wrestlers shoot improperly and bury a knee into the mat hard when they are shooting, would the concrete not impact them? Or does wrestling protect them? And once it hit the ground, would Floyd be unable to scramble? And does anyone really believe that the average 155ish wrestler would be strong enough to hold down a world class athlete? I wrestled 189s and 215s in high school, and there ain’t no way in hell I’d be able to hold down a cruiserweight boxer.

No fart.smeller, just no. You get taken down on concrete you are injured. everytime. It will end there many times.
And I dont believe you ever wrestled at all if you don't think you can hold a boxer down. Any good wrestler can hold a boxer down indefinitely and its not a debate. No scrambling will help Floyd. The only scrambling will be his brains from all the unanswered elbows.

And this is assuming they're the same size. Imagine what any elite MMA fighter would do to the baldy.

You are incredibly wrong. Floyd would KO any HS kid in the nation.

Back