WE Need to support UFC no matter what, we can't let this sport die guys Buy PPVs

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Serious, a lot of you guys enjoy UFC but yet bitch about ti dying and about Dana White, I bitch about Dana talking stupid stuff but never hope for the Downfall of UFC.

As much of a loud mouth and liar Dana is he is still in control of the UFC operations and put it on the map without his idea this sport would be done.

If UFc goes on or sells to a Chinese billionaire the sport will pretty much be done in a few years.

Is that what you want? stop bashing this company and just support it as much as possible try to save from your check and buy the ppvs, so each PPV does more than 750 thousand ppv buys, we need the sport to blossom

Don't let Dana White jump ship to Boxing for good

You're saying it could get worse ? ; not sure I believe you.

It's on life support bro there's nothing we can do

Take amateur level WMMA off PPV cards and I'll buy more. Champs only from WMMA on a fucking PPV.

Serious, a lot of you guys enjoy UFC but yet bitch about ti dying and about Dana White, I bitch about Dana talking stupid stuff but never hope for the Downfall of UFC.

As much of a loud mouth and liar Dana is he is still in control of the UFC operations and put it on the map without his idea this sport would be done.

If UFc goes on or sells to a Chinese billionaire the sport will pretty much be done in a few years.

Is that what you want? stop bashing this company and just support it as much as possible try to save from your check and buy the ppvs, so each PPV does more than 750 thousand ppv buys, we need the sport to blossom

Kickboxing can't sell PPV's for shit and they're doing just fine.

MMA will always be here, long after the UFC folds

PPV's have been of poor quality lately plus they raised the price. Maybe if they had fewer PPV's the quality would improve but I don't see greedy Uncle Dana doing that.

let it die so mystic UL is correct

Relax the UFC is doing great!
50% of people screaming the UFC is dying are trolls the other 50% have zero understanding of business and simply throw out stats that are out of context or incorrect. Notice the UFC has been dying for 20 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good riddance. If there is demand in the market someone else will supply it. And hopefully next time it won't be Dana and a stack of absentee investors.

Bring back the contender system and get rid of wmma and I'll buy some ppvs

Great thread, support the UFC where its in a state that gives us the worst fight nights & PPVs...

I like the people that bitch about fighter pay and then openly brag about streaming the fights for free online. Makes so much sense.

Disagree.

By maximizing their PPV, you’re just part of “selling” fights rather than a merit based sport.
That is the biggest problem.

we've already put enough money into the UFC enough money to make the fertitas billions, you're welcome fertitas and dana

Dans white for sure has taken it to a new level. The sport isn’t dying tho. The number of PPVs now is much higher than its ever been. There’s hype behind marketable and legit prospects. And even then it’s not dying as a sport. There’s organisations with some serious money behind them growing all over the world.

Back