Conor McGregor shouldn't fight Tony Ferguson or Khabib next and here is why EDIT: I WAS RIGHT

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
-Khabib imo needs to prove that he's actually here to stay. Dude was with Cain the 2 most inactive fighters ive seen in my life. Dude is always injured. Pulled out of several big fights and you look at this and you're trying to promote the fight and putting several millions on it and then the fights falls apart it's a big blow to the UFC AND Conor, since the last time he didn't mind fighting someone on short notice he lost. It only makes sense. I think if Khabib beats Tony he needs 1 more fight to prove he's actually injury free

-Tony Ferguson also has pulled out of big fights and the way he trains he's a injury waiting to happen. Motherfucker is out there kicking steel pipes plus doing this

They need to put Tony on that UFC Performance Institute and let him train there in a smart way for like 5 or 6 months and then book the Conor fight

-Floyd is an option but i don't think he would ever agree to fight Conor in MMA, i think if Floyd fights in MMA is against a guy like CM Punk so he's not a realistic option

There's only one man

-Nate Diaz I and II were ranked as the 2 biggest fights in history, that's the fight that the fans want to see, that's the fight that will make more sense moneywise for both Conor and the UFC since Nate never pulls out. It's a legendary rivalry and it's the third fight to decide it all. It would be for the title so Conor would still defend.

Winner fights Tony after he starts training smart (and beats Khabib in April) or Khabib after 1 more fight and win to prove he's truly injury free.

Discuss

Legit stopped reading after "Khabib imo needs to prove that he's actually here to stay"

<36><36>

Pretty strong argument
I came in this thread to call you a moron
But you make a good point, A third Diaz fight is not only the right fight for Conor but for MMA fans and the UFC as well

I can tell most of these other guys aren't even reading the OP

I have no interest in Diaz-McGregor 3.

From Conor’s stance the Nate Diaz fight makes the most sense, I agree TS.

he should fight the number #1 contender. period. in this case it's the winner of khabib vs Tony. he shouldn't be fighting a gatekeeper with an 19-11 record

Legit stopped reading after "Khabib imo needs to prove that he's actually here to stay"

<36><36>
Do i need to link you to the 10 fights the motherfucker has pulled out of.

He shouldn’t because he would die against either man. Even Ortega smashes him and subs him under a minute.

Who would dispute this? I don't think even Conor wants either of them first if he comes back, truly

EDIT: For clarification, I say this because Conor would get murdered, not because they don't "deserve" it or whatever TS is saying

Ya

Link us a list of Conor's title defenses against #1 contenders too.

Oh wait
But i literally said he would defend the belt. Start actually reading the OP not just the titles. Really dishonest of you.

nuthuggers "conor needs a easy fight" thread again.

Only a monumentally stupid son of a bitch wouldn't want Conor to face the winner of Tony and Khabib

Back