Conor McGregor shouldn't fight Tony Ferguson or Khabib next and here is why EDIT: I WAS RIGHT

thats an troll thread folks

just dont feed him..

Pretty strong argument
I came in this thread to call you a moron
But you make a good point, A third Diaz fight is not only the right fight for Conor but for MMA fans and the UFC as well

I can tell most of these other guys aren't even reading the OP
read the whole thing and your both smoking crack. no conor should not avoid the champion after making the interm champion defend his belt. And no Floyd will not fight cm punk cause they are way 2 many weight classes between then, Get fucking real with yourselves, you fair weather mma fans kill sherdog these days

the only fighter Conor want to fight in the ufc is Nate fuckin Diaz. When the UFC give him Diaz you will see this fuckin clown come back

I agree to an extent.

Conor should fight Nate next. But afterward he should be made to fight an actual contender before getting a shot at either Tony or Khabib.

The thing is both Tony and Khabib have pulled out of fights, that's true. But they have both fought twice since Conor last fought.

Conor isn't the champ anymore, and if he were, he's inactive and should be made to prove HIMSELF reliable before sniffing a belt again.
But if he wants circus fights against Diaz and Mayweather, then that's cool too, as long as he doesn't fuck up anymore divisions it's all good.

-Nate Diaz I and II were ranked as the 2 biggest fights in history, that's the fight that the fans want to see, that's the fight that will make more sense moneywise for both Conor and the UFC since Nate never pulls out. It's a legendary rivalry and it's the third fight to decide it all. It would be for the title so Conor would still defend.
Discuss

You need to discuss with your dealer the quality of the stuff he's selling you.

-Khabib imo needs to prove that he's actually here to stay. Dude was with Cain the 2 most inactive fighters ive seen in my life. Dude is always injured. Pulled out of several big fights and you look at this and you're trying to promote the fight and putting several millions on it and then the fights falls apart it's a big blow to the UFC AND Conor, since the last time he didn't mind fighting someone on short notice he lost. It only makes sense. I think if Khabib beats Tony he needs 1 more fight to prove he's actually injury free

-Tony Ferguson also has pulled out of big fights and the way he trains he's a injury waiting to happen. Motherfucker is out there kicking steel pipes plus doing this

They need to put Tony on that UFC Performance Institute and let him train there in a smart way for like 5 or 6 months and then book the Conor fight

-Floyd is an option but i don't think he would ever agree to fight Conor in MMA, i think if Floyd fights in MMA is against a guy like CM Punk so he's not a realistic option

There's only one man

-Nate Diaz I and II were ranked as the 2 biggest fights in history, that's the fight that the fans want to see, that's the fight that will make more sense moneywise for both Conor and the UFC since Nate never pulls out. It's a legendary rivalry and it's the third fight to decide it all. It would be for the title so Conor would still defend.

Winner fights Tony after he starts training smart (and beats Khabib in April) or Khabib after 1 more fight and win to prove he's truly injury free.

Discuss
I agree because I like your avatar of David Robinson flipping someone the bird.

He'll face Nate for the new 165 belt.... then never defend that belt and be stripped again

-Khabib imo needs to prove that he's actually here to stay. Dude was with Cain the 2 most inactive fighters ive seen in my life. Dude is always injured. Pulled out of several big fights and you look at this and you're trying to promote the fight and putting several millions on it and then the fights falls apart it's a big blow to the UFC AND Conor, since the last time he didn't mind fighting someone on short notice he lost. It only makes sense. I think if Khabib beats Tony he needs 1 more fight to prove he's actually injury free

-Tony Ferguson also has pulled out of big fights and the way he trains he's a injury waiting to happen. Motherfucker is out there kicking steel pipes plus doing this

They need to put Tony on that UFC Performance Institute and let him train there in a smart way for like 5 or 6 months and then book the Conor fight

-Floyd is an option but i don't think he would ever agree to fight Conor in MMA, i think if Floyd fights in MMA is against a guy like CM Punk so he's not a realistic option

There's only one man

Winner fights Tony after he starts training smart (and beats Khabib in April) or Khabib after 1 more fight and win to prove he's truly injury free.

Discuss

Gtfoh with that garbage.

yeah Conor should fight Dennis Siver again
dude just beat BJ Penn

legit rematch for the belt IMO

makes more sense than Khabib or Tony

There's only one man

Discuss

Conor should fight someone that hasn’t fought in over 2 years over two active fighters because they are not active enough. Are you retarded?

read the whole thing and your both smoking crack. no conor should not avoid the champion after making the interm champion defend his belt. And no Floyd will not fight cm punk cause they are way 2 many weight classes between then, Get fucking real with yourselves, you fair weather mma fans kill sherdog these days

Dude relax have differing opinions
Mine are valid and accurate, yours are trash
But it's all love, baby

[1] that's the fight that the fans want to see, [2]that's the fight that will make more sense moneywise for both Conor and the UFC since Nate never pulls out. It's a legendary rivalry and it's the third fight to decide it all. [3] It would be for the title so Conor would still defend.
[1] No, it is not. Fans want to see McGregor fight the interim champion and number one contenders in the Lightweight division.
[2] As the champion, fights are made based on the rankings, not which fighter in the division generates the most money.
[3] For all that is sacred, absolutely not.

McGregor will be stripped by April 7th, so your entire essay on why McGregor should be able to continue ducking contenders is moot.

Dude relax have differing opinions
Mine are valid and accurate, yours are trash
But it's all love, baby
lol decent response ill give you that.

But my point stands, conor fighting anyone else is retarded, Floyd and cm wouldn't get sanctioned

my points win

Back