Do you actually care about PPV numbers?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I was a fan before PPV numbers even broke 100k and I fucking loved it. I think they only people who should really give a fuck is WME, we are just fans, who fucking cares if DJ sells 120k PPV, its irrelevant.

I am here for the fucking fights, not for people to bicker about how fighter A sells more PPVs then fighter B.

No. But it's shoved in my face every day like my boyfriend's shaft, so it's hard to ignore.

{<jimmies}

I am interested in draw power, so yea I kind of care.

Nope! Don't care about any of the financial crap that people here speculate and spergulate about, just gimme fights.

<{JustBleed}>

I'm interested to know what they are on occasion but I don't think they really matter.

I don’t care that much but I do like seeing the PPV buys have success and doing well... I enjoy seeing the sport continue growing... I know people hate the causal fans but I think it’s cool when my friends are actually talking bout fights and getting pumped for them as much as I do for all the cards and fights.

I don't really care personally, but as a fight fan I want to see fights, so I DO want them to stay in business. So I guess, indirectly I do care...

I was a fan before PPV numbers even broke 100k and I fucking loved it. I think they only people who should really give a fuck is WME, we are just fans, who fucking cares if DJ sells 120k PPV, its irrelevant.

I am here for the fucking fights, not for people to bicker about how fighter A sells more PPVs then fighter B.
No

Don't care about PPV, HPV, NBC, or WMMA.

I don't really know much about PeePee numbers, you'll have to ask Tim Sylvia about that.

I agree, TS. I watch MMA for fights. People thought Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz was going to be the fight of the century and on that same card Tim Boetsch vs Thales Leites was a better fight by far.

No. I hate the fact that in the last 2 years MMA community seems highly interested in debates about PPV numbers, "UFC is dying" rants and possible stars. I don't care at all about what casual people will enjoy.

I care about them putting on the best fights, with the best fighters facing another, no injuries, and no one popping hot.

This. Sorta. Its important if ppv is a large portion of $ they make that they sell enough to make money during the year. Gotta make sure they stay afloat as they provide the best talent in the world as a whole.

I agree, TS. I watch MMA for fights. People thought Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz was going to be the fight of the century

Who were these people? Perhaps idiot Diaz Ball Lickers, but no one else.

I just wanna see the best fight the best idc about the rest of the Hollywood fuck shit. As a long time boxing fan that was MMAs biggest appeal when i started getting into it. More and more its becoming a mix between wwe and boxing political bullshit

Back