Terrion Ware- 0-3 UFC

kmelloh

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is he in danger of being cut? Fighters have stayed with worse records and Ware is generally entertaining. All 3 of losses were by decision. He didn’t really get beat badly in any of those fights. The Duquesnoy fight could’ve went either way (Stamann, Sugar Sean O’Malley, and now Tom Duquesnoy)

How the hell did he lose? This is crazy. I had a lot of hope for Tom but he's been coming up short

This is a bullshit decision. All about the money. Robbery!

They'll give him one more I think and his fight with O'Malley was a good one so he might get another chance

The fight was a pretty clear win for Ware. He was robbed. This is not a "Well, the wrong guy probably won but it was super close" fight.

Ware absolutely won 2 and 3. The 30-27 scorecard was especially disgusting.

I had Ware winning. That 30-27 was just crazy to me and not sure what that judge was watching, obviously not the fight.

I had Ware winning. That 30-27 was just crazy to me and not sure what that judge was watching, obviously not the fight.
30/27 is bullshit, Ware got 3rd for sure, but I also had R1 and R2 for Tom, Ware just isn’t taking enough risks

I hope he gets another fight.

I had him winning that one, he comes to fight and he's tough as shit.

UK judges are trash. Always trying to keep an American down.

No way he deserves to get cut. Losing a close fight like today shouldn't be equal at all to getting KOed or something similar.

30/27 is bullshit, Ware got 3rd for sure, but I also had R1 and R2 for Tom, Ware just isn’t taking enough risks
Yeah, I agree he needs to take a little more and I don't think the fight was a robbery like people might claim. Close contested fight in my opinion.

Back