Nad Narimani vs. Nasrat Haqparast

johnsic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you see winning this fight? Nad Narimani looks pretty good pick I think. Nasrat Haqparast seems to have only a overhand and he is way too one dimensional compared to Narimani.

Nad Narimani vs. Nasrat Haqparast

hqdefault.jpg

Think its a fight made for Nad to win.

Nasrat Haqparast is a total bum. I don't know the other guy, but I'll assume he's not as shitty as Haqparast.

He did do good against Marcin Held.

I strongly disagree. We are talking about the LW division, the deepest division in MMA.
This dude has no chance of competing with any even remotely decent LWs.

Also Marcin Held got cut from the roster recently.

Nad Narimani has meen training with TAM lately and Nasrat with TriStar.

Will root for Nasrat simply because his name means literally "to shit on" in Russian

Interesting fight, i think Nasrat got this, probably a early TKO, he has pretty good hand speed and decent TDD, he's legit enough to not be finished on the ground if eventually the fight goes there.
Also Marcin Held got cut from the roster recently.
Held wasn't cut, he choose to sign with ACB

Haqparast. If Held couldn't finish him, a 10-2 featherweight isn't finishing him. It'll be a split decision, probably.

These sound like fake names from unlicensed videogames where they couldn't get the legal rights.

Will root for Nasrat simply because his name means literally "to shit on" in Russian

Nasrat Haqparast is one of the most badass names I've heard. Nad Narimani is pretty sick too, though it would have been slightly sicker as Gonad.

Anybody with either of these names is aces in my book.

Haqparast is the pick to make here.

Nasrat Haqparast is one of the most badass names I've heard. Nad Narimani is pretty sick too, though it would have been slightly sicker as Gonad.

Anybody with either of these names is aces in my book.
he does sound like some space pirate or something, I guess

Nad Narimani is in the UFC now? Good signing if true, won't set the world alight but is a tough test for most.

Back