"All my role models were black men before Conor McGregor & Stipe Miocic" --- Platinum Mike Perry

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Fantastic interview with Mike Perry on the MMA Hour this week.

I'm hoping Mike gets past his opponent tonight. He needs time to improve. He has potential.

Stipe-Mio%C4%8Di%C4%87-Conor-McGregor.jpg

It's funny how people hate on Ariel but who else is getting this kind of content so consistently lol

Fantastic interview with Mike Perry on the MMA Hour this week.

I'm hoping Mike gets past his opponent tonight. He needs time to improve. He has potential.

Stipe-Mio%C4%8Di%C4%87-Conor-McGregor.jpg

That’s one thing me and Michael have in common for sure

No African-American has ever headlined a UFC card that sold over a million PPVs.

Platinum Mike Perry will break that mold.

Last edited:
Mike Perry is an open book and always does great interviews though

I mean that's fine but the quality of Helwani's interviews are always top tier. Dude is literally kicking his feet up on Ariels' desk lmao

My role models were black men too. Like Urkel. - Kenny Florian

It's funny how people hate on Ariel but who else is getting this kind of content so consistently lol
This is what I don't get about the Ariel haters. The guy is the master of 1-on-1 MMA interviews. If you compare Ariel to Luke Thomas and others, the gap in interviewing skills and mediating a conversation is vast, with Ariel being superior.

I think Ariel needs to make that his niche, and stay away from the clickbait stuff. He is really good with these 1-on-1 interviews. I am more likely to watch a fighter after he does an Ariel interview than after anything Joe Rogan or Dana White say about that fighter. LOL

English isn't my first language but i swear the first time i heard Mike Perry i thought of Ali G.

I'm not one bit surprised. I have a feeling that Woodley and Rashad were not his role models. I'm thinking more like DMX, Tupac, Krazy Horse etc.

All my role models are sherdoggers

You could say the same thing about virtually any two people....
People are so retarded sometimes. Always looking for heroes and somebody to follow.

It is amazing and interesting how evolution pretty much erased most of our Alpha Male genes, and turned us (for the most part) into sheep, always looking for a shepherd.

While the people we call "leaders" don't have the answers and are trapped in the same mindless maze as the rest of us. Humans are interesting. For example, look at all these Beta and Bitter Nerds following Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris around, like if these men have the wisdom and skills to solve all the world's problems. LOL

That explains his face tats and jail sentences.

Sorry, I had to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back