When Will Yoel Retire?

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
this man is an enigma. the most elite athlete in the ufc. I don’t even want Romero’s retirement on my lips but ya know. I mean he certainly has potential to be champ. But the man is 40. What are everyone’s thoughts?

41 next month.

Imagine him 31 years old with probably twice the cardio/explosiveness

He’s a curious case, by all rights he should be retired already lol. Fights like a man half his age, he could grow old overnight on us any day lol.

41 next month.

Imagine him 31 years old with probably twice the cardio/explosiveness
They’d have to make a new division. “The super hero division”

I suspect he is a robot. I think he fights 20 more years.

he will fight in the UFC until he is 45, maybe his last fight at age 50, he started late so he can fight longer

3-4 years from now... father times catches up to us all.

this man is an enigma. the most elite athlete in the ufc. I don’t even want Romero’s retirement on my lips but ya know. I mean he certainly has potential to be champ. But the man is 40. What are everyone’s thoughts?

There's something about the Olympics that breeds athletic longevity. Look at Randy Couture, look at Daniel Cormier (almost 40), look at Dan Henderson.

I don't know what it is or how, but I want some.

I can't imagine him falling of too quick. It's hard to say but I'd say once his chin starts giving out. Kinda reminds me of Dan Henderson except Henderson 3.0. Always able to finish people accept Henderson lost a lot of his athleticism and Yoel doesn't seem to be slowing down at all.

How do we really know he is 40 tho? They could have writen up his age so he could compete in the olympics. bet you he was like 16 when they said he was 20

When he gets popped again by the USADA..they will probably get him after/before he fights whittaker.. No way hes clean..enigima he is not..just a cheater ahead of the curve

haters gonna hate ..

your probably just fat n haven't ran 5 miles ever in your life .. your better off discrediting his opponents

would you like to supersize that fat boy ?

I don't think he fights in the UFC again. I see him doing Greco Roman SUG tourneys with Schaub.

haters gonna hate ..

your probably just fat n haven't ran 5 miles ever in your life .. your better off discrediting his opponents

would you like to supersize that fat boy ?

Yeah..im actually 5'9 and walk around at 177lbs with a body fat percentage around 10 to 13% and have trained in japanese jiujitsu for 10 years and have been flirting with the idea of fighting MMA for a few years now at either lw or ww...so nice try..your just blinded by the hype and your boys jesus talk..

When his physique alone tells you hes on something..go look at him in the olympics early 2000s when he was in his prime and under extreme drug testing of the olympic council which is working at a much higher standard and more skilled then USADA then go look at pics from his recent fights almost 20 years later..tell me hes natty lmao.. Your a goof..people dont naturally get bigger and more ripped as the age its the opposite..

Let alone his history of questionable tactics and tests..

He's not retiring until gay jesus says he's retiring.

giphy.gif

Back