When Will Yoel Retire?

It's in his blood

funny-gif-old-man-fight.gif

How do we really know he is 40 tho? They could have writen up his age so he could compete in the olympics. bet you he was like 16 when they said he was 20
No. Usually black people lie about their age. More chance of him being 25 when he was actually 20. Love yoel anyway. Hooefully 4 more fights.

41 next month.

Imagine him 31 years old with probably twice the cardio/explosiveness

giphy.gif

IlliterateKeenIriomotecat.gif

He's around Anderson's age. He would have been destroyed and ruined as a fighter forever if he faced prime Spider. Look what his towel boy did to younger Romero.

you wanna believe it so bad huh .. just like the Yoel conspiracies

Yeah ..fuck off..your a bitch no pic just worthless oral diarrhea..ive proven myself and youve shown your true colors pussy pink..ill be around when your ready for your whooping keyboard warrio

You'd think there were 10 of me, boy lol

Sorry that I don't post pictures of myself on a MMA forum like it's some kind of dick measuring contest. I'm welcome to come find out? Oh yeah ok I'll be on the first flight out.... Shut your ass up dude LOL

You won't do shit

And you look like?.. Your welcome to come by here too and find out..

Last edited:
You know how I know with absolute certainty that you're not a martial artist at all?

News Flash: Real martial artists don't go around bragging about how they're martial artists lol They don't have to. ESPECIALLY those who practice traditional martial arts.

That's some Grade-A pussy, Rafiel Torre fake martial artist bullshit and you're not fooling anyone except maybe yourself.

You're a 100% #FakeMartialArtist

Still dont see a picture pussy boy..maybe becuase you cant fit your couch potato fat keyboard warrior ass into a 1mb picture ..

Btw this thread is gold.

We should all post photos of our own toothpaste collections for comparison

giphy.gif

IlliterateKeenIriomotecat.gif

He's around Anderson's age. He would have been destroyed and ruined as a fighter forever if he faced prime Spider. Look what his towel boy did to younger Romero.

He was 34 at that point, in his 5th fight for first time in high level MMA,fighting an experienced Feijao, he got caught in that spinning left that decided the fight, at that point he didnt have the experience needed to face the Spider

And that was at LHW, correct?

He was 34 at that point, in his 5th fight for first time in high level MMA,fighting an experienced Feijao, he got caught in that spinning left that decided the fight, at that point he didnt have the experience needed to face the Spider

Yoel has the Jesus juice flowing through him. In other words he'll retire with the belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back