Ngannous return fight?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Black Beast makes the most sense right now. I don't know how long Ngannou wants to sit out for but he will be back for sure. I think this would be a pick em fight... Lewis has some crazy power as well and I think it's enough to KO Ngannou. This is 1 round fireworks waiting to happen.

Velasquez will be back this year (hopefully). I dont think Cain deserves the shot, Ngannou would be a nice warm up fight. I think Cain beats him easily with a solid gameplan if he looks anything like he did against Browne at 200.

Werdum is in a position to fight Ngannou but I think this is another bad fight for Ngannou and I cant see WME wanting to matchup Ngannou with Werdum after his Stipe fight. They should build him back up with a fight againt the Beast as he has the best chances here.

Outside of those 3 guys I can't see Ngannou fighting anyone else. So, who would you like to see Ngannou fight if he returns this year?

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

The UFC has been trying to avoid making Francis vs Lewis for a long time

But the fans want to see it, the media is in as well, it should be made

I'm not hopeful it happens, but option #2 would be Hunt.. That's the other one I want to see

Straight to the back of the line, I want to see him knocking out fat scrubs for few fights lol. Someone get Travis Browne on the phone he should be just about recovered from the last ass whipping he received.

It would be very sad if Black Beast and Francis don't meet each other in the Octagon, considering how they've went after each other on social media for a while.

I'm pretty sure he's still trying to catch his breath...

Yep, Black Beast. That match up just makes all kinds of sense.

I'd definitely favor Ngannou but I wouldn't bet a dime on that fight. Anytime two heavy punchers are gonna go in there and stand toe to toe and start swinging, all bets are off.

We haven't seen NGannou since UFC 220. Did he go back to his country or something?

When is Rothwell coming back from suspension?

Black Beast please!!!!!, that fight needs to happen, plus there is some heat to it.

Ngannou is better striker and faster, but Black Beast is a fucking tough resilient ole bastard and I could see him winning in later rounds. Probably by some good ole ground 'n' pound. Black Beast has a BIG heart, if Ngannou doesn't knock him out cold early, then I can see the beast putting it on him and finishing Ngannou.

I'd be really disappointed if this fight never happened. I know Black Beast is quite slow and sloppy, but he is 8-1 in his last 9 fights in UFC, and the only loss was he blew out his back, I'm telling you the guy is tough as hell and so resilient.

I think the obvious fights are either Hunto or Black Beast. I have my doubts the UFC goes down this road. I feel like they'll want to build big Frank back up and add another highlight to his reel.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was fed someone like tim johnson or struve. A ngannou-blaydes rematch would be pretty intriguing as well

Back