Ngannous return fight?

i think a fight with Lewis makes sense

ngannou via ko

It HAS to be Derrick Lewis. They don't like each other and the timing has never been better.

Black Beast or Hunto would be pure violence.
As much as I love Hunt, I worry that in his current state he would be too slow for Ngannou. Not saying he couldn't connect on Francis, but I worry that if Ngannou comes out of the gate quickly it may be a quick night for Hunt. Thoughts?

I think the obvious fights are either Hunto or Black Beast. I have my doubts the UFC goes down this road. I feel like they'll want to build big Frank back up and add another highlight to his reel.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was fed someone like tim johnson or struve. A ngannou-blaydes rematch would be pretty intriguing as well

Johnson or Blaydes very well might grapple fuck him.

The UFC has been trying to avoid making Francis vs Lewis for a long time

But the fans want to see it, the media is in as well, it should be made

I'm not hopeful it happens, but option #2 would be Hunt.. That's the other one I want to see
I really wanna see Hunt too, the only reason I didnt mention him is because he is coming off a loss but other then Lewis Id rather see Hunt too

I would like to see him vs. Hunt first. The Black Beast fight isn`t going anywhere. Also Hunt beat black beast. Hunt will not be arround for long and it is a cool fight for the fans in which 2 fearless punchers won`t try to wrestle each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back