Platinum’s Open Workout Interview

PlatinumAmerican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This dude growing as a person and a fighter - like a true martial artist. Mike Perry is not a point fighter. Mike Perry is a savage.

And then also this because HYPE its Platinum Fight Week!

Enjoy my sherbrethren. Max Griffin will be sacrificed to the Just Bleed Gods, a worthy offering, and sherdog will rejoice again

another learning lession for Mike, provided by Max who will beat him on FOX 28

Hoping for a good scrap, let em bang <{JustBleed}>

Quick turnaround, quick win, everyone forgets the ponzi fight. Let him KO a top ten guy after this then give him a title eliminator fight.

I like Perry. I don't think he's got what it takes to make it to the very top, but he'll put on plenty of entertaining fights trying to get there.

Hope he gets a win.

cmon guys I was just kidding I know Platinum is the one !

Platinum problem is cardio, hopefully he worked hard enough on it

Lol... At home she jumps on me & makes me defend myself. I gotta protect my neck around her or she'll choke me out. She keeps my guard up so I don't get caught sleepin.

When the guy's running from me... why don't I pull back & do a little Nate or Nick Diaz... Are you gonna fight, or are you gonna dance around?

Last edited:
another learning lession for Mike, provided by Max who will beat him on FOX 28
pZKFQd2.gif

This dude growing as a person and a fighter - like a true martial artist. Mike Perry is not a point fighter. Mike Perry is a savage.

And then also this because HYPE its Platinum Fight Week!

Enjoy my sherbrethren. Max Griffin will be sacrificed to the Just Bleed Gods, a worthy offering, and sherdog will rejoice again

He was looking akward and uncoordinated while getting touched up by one of his coaches who was holding the green pads during pad work at the open workout. Or missed casuals that pop up at the open workouts, who have no clue who he is, look at each other wondering why this kid has his lady "holding" mitts for him while flinching every time he throws a punch, etc etc.. Perry is going to hopefully humble himself and get to actual ATT or a real camp, after he takes the L vs Max G. But im biased as I know Max, fought his homie in my pro debut (I lost.. aug 2013), and headed to the fights to support him and Emmett.

Phil Baroni minus the boxing skills so basically hes Tank Abbott.

Good thing MMA has evolved...

Back