Platinum’s Open Workout Interview

He was looking akward and uncoordinated while getting touched up by one of his coaches who was holding the green pads during pad work at the open workout. Or missed casuals that pop up at the open workouts, who have no clue who he is, look at each other wondering why this kid has his lady "holding" mitts for him while flinching every time he throws a punch, etc etc.. Perry is going to hopefully humble himself and get to actual ATT or a real camp, after he takes the L vs Max G. But im biased as I know Max, fought his homie in my pro debut (I lost.. aug 2013), and headed to the fights to support him and Emmett.
Yes I agree a legit camp would do very well for him. Respect to Griffin Emmett and the other guys you know. Have fun man no offense but I hope Platinum spoils the day for you! And I noticed that, old man is a beast I was like holy shit lol

He was looking akward and uncoordinated while getting touched up by one of his coaches who was holding the green pads during pad work at the open workout. Or missed casuals that pop up at the open workouts, who have no clue who he is, look at each other wondering why this kid has his lady "holding" mitts for him while flinching every time he throws a punch, etc etc.. Perry is going to hopefully humble himself and get to actual ATT or a real camp, after he takes the L vs Max G. But im biased as I know Max, fought his homie in my pro debut (I lost.. aug 2013), and headed to the fights to support him and Emmett.

Mike will be fine, pad work is choreographed, nothing like a real fight.

Sorry for your loss. That shit can be depressing

Yes I agree a legit camp would do very well for him. Respect to Griffin Emmett and the other guys you know. Have fun man no offense but I hope Platinum spoils the day for you! And I noticed that, old man is a beast I was like holy shit lol
Like Conor, I was actually a fan of Perry prior to him being in the UFC, as I had saw him fight on a regional card a couple years ago, when he had like 3 or 4 fights. The kid was flatlining dudes straight up! I just wish he humble self a bit since making it the UFC.. not in attitude really, but in admitting to self that his training needs to change a bit if he truly plans to be "all he can be, imo.. and my opinion means nothing to him really. I think he has the tools, but even in his post workout interview, he was gassed it appeared. I think this fight vs Max, will actually be a better fight then most on either side of the fence, are thinking currently. And regardless, I want to see Perry fight Colby, and be the one to silence Colby.

pZKFQd2.gif
1SmvX0f.png

Hopefully he will take Sherdogs advice and go to a real camp before he breaks someones leg.

Back