Conor Mcgregor describes a panic wrestler

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Timestamped

Lmao Conor embarassing himself again.

inb4 triggered Conor nuthuggers coming to the rescue of their hero.

McGregor gets it right again.

Self-imploding thread, TS.

That was all pretty accurate, not sure what's embarrassing about it

Timestamped

Lmao Conor embarassing himself again.

inb4 triggered Conor nuthuggers coming to the rescue of their hero.

You seem to be triggered by McGregor's existence.

It hurts knowing that Conor is the most successful fighter in MMA history doesn't it, TS? Boo hoo. Stop making threads. If you don't like him then stop crying about him 24/7.

Connie knows everything about panicking, in and out of the ring.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

giphy.gif

Conor described panic wrestling for us when Nate Diaz was making him see birdies and he jump for his legs. When grappling isn't your game, and you try to do it, it's a panic move.

It hurts knowing that Conor is the most successful fighter in MMA history doesn't it, TS? Boo hoo. Stop making threads. If you don't like him then stop crying about him 24/7.
I think he's intimidated by Conor's record number of title defenses

So the triggered nuthuggers arrived

{<jordan}

I enjoy laughing at McGregor haters.
You actually dedicate your existence to Conor. Thus bringing more $$$$ to his pocket. Congrats!

You actually dedicate your existence to Conor. Thus bringing more $$$$ to his pocket. Congrats!

I see the Conor nuthuggers project their own feelings too.

{<jordan}

My hating him and boycotting the company as long as he's a champ is bringing the McUFC no money.

How does this work, Einstein?

Please explain. Enlighten us.

That’s what you nuthuggers fail to realize. We don’t care that Conor is the most successful in the sense of making the most money of any mma fighter. We just wish he would defend his belt against top contenders instead of fishing for no risk win-win scenario “superfights”.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back