Conor Mcgregor describes a panic wrestler

It's embarassing that he's describing himself.

If you are able to understand your own mistakes and problems then it is not embarrassing at all but remarkable to be able to acknowledge your own limitations. I did not listen to the video, i have just learned this from my life experience. I have zero respect for the conman and what he is doing to MMA, but if he is actually talking about himself, kudos to him.

If you are able to understand your own mistakes and problems then it is not embarrassing at all but remarkable to be able to acknowledge your own limitations. I did not listen to the video, i have just learned this from my life experience. I have zero respect for the conman and what he is doing to MMA, but if he is actually talking about himself, kudos to him.
He isn’t talking about himself, thats the embarassing part. Watch the vid, he ridicules others for panic wrestling.

Didn't nate go for 2 panic takedown late in the 5th of the 2nd fight?
Hmmm.

Either way its MMA, only idiots don't go for takedowns if they are available and advantageous.
Nate has elite bjj, why would a td from him be panic?

ImpressiveVillainousAgama-size_restricted.gif
UepSTfZ.gif

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

EYJ6KZT.jpg

tciQgLp.png

M7TZf2f.jpg

conor-jpg.268007
f2f3eaf833bbc6c9afe6ddf883810dd7.jpg

full

ASAf4Fx.jpg

Wounded_Gazelle.jpg

At first this was funny, but upon scrolling, it's actually really sad..

It hurts knowing that Conor is the most successful fighter in MMA history doesn't it, TS? Boo hoo. Stop making threads. If you don't like him then stop crying about him 24/7.
Define successful

I can understand kids buying into mcgregor's hype but illI never understand how so many adults could fall for it. He's spouted nothing but shite for years and as soon as he got a few quid he fucks off.

It hurts knowing that Conor is the most successful fighter in MMA history doesn't it, TS? Boo hoo. Stop making threads. If you don't like him then stop crying about him 24/7.

>All haters do is make threads making fun of Muh Connie

>Proceeds to take time out of his day to cry about Connie getting bullied

L E L
E
L

***MAXIMUM butthurt levels acheived***

7688F89E-BF2B-4D4A-9D98-22BF01C7AAAD.jpeg

Didn't nate go for 2 panic takedown late in the 5th of the 2nd fight?
Hmmm.

Either way its MMA, only idiots don't go for takedowns if they are available and advantageous.

How is it a panic takedown when diaz was in control and he is the superior grappler; he was playing to his strength, and it showed when he took canner down then shortly after mounted him, only to have mcgagger saved by the bell.

When mc-g went for the takedown it was not because it was advantageous or available, it was purely out of panic because he was getting lit up on the feet and he was looking for a way out, which he found once diaz assumed a dominant position and choked out the blowhard like the bitch that he is.

Define successful

Money.

So the triggered nuthuggers arrived

{<jordan}

That’s what you nuthuggers fail to realize. We don’t care that Conor is the most successful in the sense of making the most money of any mma fighter. We just wish he would defend his belt against top contenders instead of fishing for no risk win-win scenario “superfights”.

Actually, since you guys hate on him every time you see a thread about him or because you make hate threads about him so often, that makes you the 'triggered nuthuggers'. All you do is talk about him and I'm just pointing out how pathetic it is. Just because I, as well as many others call you out on your nonsense doesn't make us 'triggered' or 'nuthuggers'. You make these threads so you can get people riled up and again, it's pathetic. Nothing better to do, huh?

In financial terms he may be

And that's what it's all about. The only ones who care about legacy are fans. This is a job like anything else. If you were a fighter, you'd care a lot more about making a ton of money than having the most title defenses. Deep down you and everybody else know it's f'n true. Unless you're prefer to retire with empty pockets and a destroyed body after years of training and fighting.

>All haters do is make threads making fun of Muh Connie

>Proceeds to take time out of his day to cry about Connie getting bullied

L E L
E
L

***MAXIMUM butthurt levels acheived***

View attachment 343609

Talk all you want. You're the one who's obsessed with 'roiders. Like the other idiots I quoted up top - someone calls you on your nonsense and you're the one who gets 'butthurt' about it. Same vocabulary as all the other weasels, too. "Butthurt" - "triggered" - "nuthugger" - etc. You're all the same. Aren't you tired of crying about an MMA fighter every single day yet?

Money.

Actually, since you guys hate on him every time you see a thread about him or because you make hate threads about him so often, that makes you the 'triggered nuthuggers'. All you do is talk about him and I'm just pointing out how pathetic it is. Just because I, as well as many others call you out on your nonsense doesn't make us 'triggered' or 'nuthuggers'. You make these threads so you can get people riled up and again, it's pathetic. Nothing better to do, huh?

And that's what it's all about. The only ones who care about legacy are fans. This is a job like anything else. If you were a fighter, you'd care a lot more about making a ton of money than having the most title defenses. Deep down you and everybody else know it's f'n true. Unless you're prefer to retire with empty pockets and a destroyed body after years of training and fighting.

Talk all you want. You're the one who's obsessed with 'roiders. Like the other idiots I quoted up top - someone calls you on your nonsense and you're the one who gets 'butthurt' about it. Same vocabulary as all the other weasels, too. "Butthurt" - "triggered" - "nuthugger" - etc. You're all the same. Aren't you tired of crying about an MMA fighter every single day yet?
Look how he defends his Idols Honor, embarassing.

Oh shit, i just realised that you were just causally sitting at home watching McGregor vids and thought you’d go as far as actually timestamping and posting it on sherdog.

Now that’s truly embarrassing <Lmaoo>

Nate has elite bjj, why would a td from him be panic?
Whether or not the takedown artist panics is what determines whether it's panic wrestling, ya genius. This isn't about BJJ.

Money.

And that's what it's all about. The only ones who care about legacy are fans. This is a job like anything else. If you were a fighter, you'd care a lot more about making a ton of money than having the most title defenses. Deep down you and everybody else know it's f'n true. Unless you're prefer to retire with empty pockets and a
Money.

Nope I don’t hate on his skill or money, I’m just realistic. I’m not triggered or butthurt. it is entertaining to rile up his nuthuggers like yourself who just wrote out 3 large paragraphs to explain how you aren’t a nuthugger. Enjoy your day fantasizing over Conor’s money and success that you’ll never share with him.

Back