Schaub: Retirement life gets boring if you're not me

I don't think he realizes how much of a narcissistic d-bag he can actually be.

i-really-hate-that-man-gif.gif

Incoming....a ton of people who didn't watch the video and only respond to the thread title with no context.

With Schaub, if you listen to some of his stuff, you have to take the bad along with the good. I've found some of the podcasts with him and Rogan quite entertaining at times but there are also of course vintage Schaub moments where he comes across poorly.

Almost a year back, he had Lyoto and Rener on his own podcast when Lyoto was arguing his case with the whole DHEA thing and I thought it was not only cool that he gave Lyoto a forum but also seemed respectful and very interested in what he and Gracie had to say.

There are times where he is like that and there are times where he comes across as obnoxious.

Overall, I tend to find his podcasts with Joe Rogan MMA Show entertaining.

Schaub: Retirement life gets boring if you're not me
7A7e22V.gif

Shaub the knob - ayup, ayup, ayup.

But hey he is winning right?

Boring if not him?
Im sure Ronda will have some fun playing wrestler making more money.
Tim Kennedy going far with his TV show etc.
Couture is a life long EXPENDABLE
Brock Lesnar, same as Ronda but actually unlike her and Schaub could be successful again in the octagon.

No offense Schaub your stand up so far I have seen is not that funny, hope your clothing company BIG BOYS IN TIGHT CLOTHES takes off. That coffee addiction though smh.

Joe was probably thinking"Schaub on my knob like corn on da cobb"

12362418_973491076068235_1448075392_n.jpg

Brenda Schaub is busy blowing Rogan every night and spending his credit card to worry about being bored.

I'm totally not getting it, but I didn't think Brenden Schaub could become this big after his fighting career was over.

I do think his fight predictions, in the recent times, are very accurate.

What’s boring his comedy act sure was I got free tickets and that was still to much to pay

Back