Bonuses

Leone510

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am a DC supported till the end but I have scratched all my hair out trying to figure out what he got a performance bonus because we all know those are for submissions and Knockouts. DC's finish was a TKO at best. Basically throwing a net on somebody and that move he finished him with are similar, not really damaging but hard to escape.

Miocic "Boring performance of the night bonus"

I am a DC supported till the end but I have scratched all my hair out trying to figure out what he got a performance bonus because we all know those are for submissions and Knockouts. DC's finish was a TKO at best. Basically throwing a net on somebody and that move he finished him with are similar, not really damaging but hard to escape.

If I was in charge NOBODY on that card would get a bonus

because we all know those are for submissions and Knockouts.

Except they aren't, hence the reason they changed the name of them to Performance of the Night from Knockout and Submission of the Night.

Dana should have done the right thing and given the performance bonuses to Chael and Rampage.

He got the “thanks for finishing a title fight” bonus

Have they released the UFC 220 salaries yet?

We know Ngannou said he got $500,000. I am just curious whether Miocic got paid more or less than that.

I think DC deserved a bonus more than the rest of them, so...
No problem with the decision.

Have they released the UFC 220 salaries yet?

We know Ngannou said he got $500,000. I am just curious whether Miocic got paid more or less than that.
Got more probably alot he was 500k before sitting out for a better deal the ufc caved to make this fight.

Miocic deserved a bonus for taking the belt from Dana’s hands.

Performance bonuses should have been for Al Hassan and Islam.

DC beat Volkan on the feet and had him in the crucifix position on the ground and got the finish.

I have no problem with him getting a bonus for that performance.

Back