Everybody get Excited! CM Punk is returning to the Octagon

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/21/16917068/dana-white-cm-punk-ufc-future-mma-news

602252486.jpg.0.jpg

UFC president Dana White recently spoke to The Associated Press ahead of UFC 220 in Boston, and it looks as if we will see CM Punk compete in the Octagon at least one more time.

“I like that guy. He’s a good dude,” White said. “He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him. He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings, so I’m going to give him another shot,” White said.

White noted that there’s no opponent lined up yet for Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, but said that he was “working on it.”

What a waste of money, fuck Dana crys about paying real fighters show money then gonna train and pay this slob to get rekt hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In b4 the "Gall" gif.

Honestly...i'm quite interested if he improved at all...sky was the limit for him..since he was utter shite in his first fight.

Fucking circus lmao

There is no competitive fight here unless he fights a female.

They should have a season of TUF in India or somewhere to find his opponent.

...or get him to fight the entire WSW roster Royal Rumble style with him being in the octagon first and the ladies coming in every 3 minutes according to their ranking with #15 first then descending. It'll be fun to see which lady puts him away.

I would like to see him against Erick Silva. Two of the best young prospects in MMA going at it.

They should have a season of TUF in India or somewhere to find his opponent.

...or get him to fight the entire WSW roster Royal Rumble style with him being in the octagon first and the ladies coming in every 3 minutes according to their ranking with #15 first then descending.

Going on how he looked in his first fight: Rose would kill him.

Translated to - "im going to give him another fight and hopefully the dumb WWE fans will buy his ppv again."

I'd rather see him return to the squared circle, jabroni.

They should bring back Elvis Sinosic one more time like they did to for post tuf Forrest and bisping

Going on how he looked in his first fight: Rose would kill him.

But Rose would be last, he would have to get past Courtney Casey, Randa Markos etc before that lol

Ya he had no business in there but they at least should’ve gave him a low level striker to at least see what he can do if they’re gonna milk him for what he’s worth. Gall shot on him quicker then Bader did on Rumble.

I will never understand why they didn't have him fight that Mike Jackson fellow. I mean the fight would have had no weight or credibility but at least it would have been somewhat competitive.

Instead they found a legitimate fighter that was pretty obviously going to mess Punk up.

Mr. Brooks vs Ms. Cyborg... Dana make it happen... The irishman vs Money PPV numbers will look ridiculous against this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back