Why was Ngannous corner wrapping him with a towel?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Instead of putting ice on him and dumping water on his head?

Are you tired and hot?
Lets wrap you in a towel

In Cameroon you wrap your loved ones with a towel once you start to fear for their safety.

Maybe the towel was drenched in cold water

In Cameroon you wrap your loved ones with a towel once you start to fear for their safety.

And if they get KO'd they undo their belt and start giving them a handjob with a quickness.

Probably a magic DC towel that will drop a few pounds to improve cardio for next round.

Cameroon hot - Boston cold.

France - quit/surrender

His team isnt experienced enough/doesnt know enough about overall MMA. Even if they were soaked in ice water it was clear they had no idea what they were talking about beyond telling him to knick stipe out. The guy with the dreads is the worst. He's a striking guy that fell in love with the giant black greek god. On one of the hype videos is was all 'we're excited to have the first african champion' and saying stipe was the underdog 'rightfully so' . They just arent good enough coaches.

And if they get KO'd they undo their belt and start giving them a handjob with a quickness.

I don't have a problem with my corner giving me a hand job if I get KO'd, but my corner would need to be all chics.

its surprise ngannou got as far as he did with a corner like that

Since when you get KO'd. your nuts jump up into the kidneys. I suppose the nuts believe they are next to get hit, so they hide out. He is just massaging the shaft to let the nuts know its time to come back home. This Doctor should win the PIECE prize.

They probably keep it in ice water during the rounds and wrap him in it between rounds.
Cold water zaps body heat like 20X faster than air. They probably use it because it has more surface area than a bag of ice

The towels clearly were not wet, much less soaked. They were using them to dry him off and take the sweat away, further keeping him from cooling down. It was pretty terrible.

Back