Best GIF of the night

Bacco

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
15165377551013671.gif

i dont get why Dana or anyone should be offended from that. People are making it a bigger deal than it is

Not even giving his hand or watching him in the face, the bald was only one guy holding his belt :D

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Last edited:
Best post-fight moment of the night, but the GIF sucks.

7DtvShl.gif

Nice, this was good too.

Dana should even try to be happy, Stipe work for a long time in his company and he is good employee.

that is hilarious, Dana is such a douche, no wonder a roided out kimbo slice knock off ends up with a title shot

that is hilarious, Dana is such a douche, no wonder a roided out kimbo slice knock off ends up with a title shot
... are you saying he didn't deserved the titleshot? he beat the #1 HW in order to take that, wasn't like, idk, Garbrandt who hadn't fought elite guys before Dom

i dont get why Dana or anyone should be offended from that. People are making it a bigger deal than it is

Dana gets offended over spilt milk. This would have ROYALLY pissed him off, and I'm glad.

Dana was so desperate to fill the gap in his life left by Conor, he lost the faith of his champ.

I loved that he did it. It was like "get the fuck outta here you bald bastard, gimme my damn belt"

Taking the belt from Dana was definitely a statement. F... Dana tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back