Best GIF of the night

I expected a better gif.
Oh well.
I don't go in for the Days of Our Lives drama stuff.

I loved that he did it. It was like "get the fuck outta here you bald bastard, gimme my damn belt"

Thing i liked is that actually was a much more classy type of fuck you than that

He just treated him as a pest to be ignored, he did'nt treated him bad but straight ignored him and cut him out of the picture

Btw as usual cage-fighters being more classy than the staff is ever a bitter irony paradox

MMA athletes are often much better than the orgs they're in

Thing i liked is that actually was a much more classy type of fuck you than that

He just treated him as a pest to be ignored, he did'nt treated him bad but straight ignored him and cut him out of the picture

Btw as usual cage-fighters being more classy than the staff is ever a bitter irony paradox

MMA athletes are often much better than the orgs (ufc in particular), shame the sport did'nt have a soccer-like professional structure

Oh yeah, the professionalism in Soccer is very appealing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-stadiums-modern-slavery-kafala-a7980816.html

World Cup 2022: Qatar's workers are not workers, they are slaves

My personal favourite of the night goes to....

giphy.gif

Stipes over excited friend

My personal favourite of the night goes to....

giphy.gif

Stipes over excited friend

Iirc at parties they hire 2 big security guys specifically to hold him down when his joy reach dangerous levels for peoples around him

I knew Ariel would be all over this......

Maybe Stipe just did it out of respect for his coach. Dana puts the belt around the champion's waist all the time so why would he care?

7DtvShl.gif

Nice, this was good too.

Dana should even try to be happy, Stipe work for a long time in his company and he is good employee.

Was she really there? I don't think we've seen her in a while.

Too depressed to even watch the fight :D

2af18a3516e0e947a892.jpeg

giphy.gif

Dana didn't seem like he was about to do shit anyway.

You :eek::eek::eek:s are all a bunch of Ariel Helwanis. I don't want to see you making fun of him for instigating.

that is hilarious, Dana is such a douche, no wonder a roided out kimbo slice knock off ends up with a title shot

Ngannou ended up with a title shot by going 6-0 with 6 finishes.

Back