Will you be watching UFC 220 LEGALLY? Or by other means?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I've gone all in. I've invited both my brother in law and father to a local bar that will be showing the UFC legally and charge a cover. I would have invited my best friend but he's in Texas working on a gig right now. (Dont feel too bad, bastard is making 750 dollars a day plus they cover his expenses) So i will be watching legally, last ufc i watched not so much. (Cyborg vs Holm I watched via other means)

i'm gonna go with "by other means". Have fun brah

If im at sea right now are there any laws i can actually break?

With a stacked bellator card, the most exciting/best prospect in boxing(errol spence) on the same night for free?

ya, I'll save my money

Rory vs. Lima and the Errol spence fight will start before the Co-main of UFC 220. Gonna just watch those fights and switch over to UFC 220 when the co-main event starts

suck it dana

Yes, of course.

If you’re a fan of the sport and want it to continue (and can afford it!) than pay what’s due........and ffs don’t make out you don’t pay due to some sort of moral protest. You’re just cheap.

EDIT:

Full disclosure.......I live in the UK and pay for bt sport to watch ufc, but don’t have crazy ppv fees

Both. I will be watching it online whilst driving.

I left my laptop at work so I'll be going traditional tonight

If im at sea right now are there any laws i can actually break?
International waters are pretty lax. I saw a guy eat another man's penis like kobyashi, he couldn't be prosecuted for it but I saw it happen.
f94529d8582c16086eb13a767528d549.gif

Going to sleep way before the card starts. Pulling for my fellow Firefighter brother. I'll just wake up and read the results. May the best man win in all fights.

I'm tempted to Bellator but I really wanna see the Cormier and Stipe fights. Getting the growlers filled now!

I always try by other means with little success. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

I try firestick, my phone, or laptop with chrome and ad block.

Someone please get in my dms if you have tips.

"is it legal to watch in BT sports from England?"

Watching Bellator on TV and UFC on my computer, if you know what that means...

I'm a baller.

I bought it twice.

Legally. Stipe deserves to be paid, guy is a stud who always fight contenders without any bullshit, i hope everyone orders that PPV.

3e6da3afc397b41e828624ecb13f2386.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back